Have you ever given consideration to the wear on your wedges after much usage? The wear on your wedge grooves has a big impact on spin control. At 75 rounds, it is recommended to find a fitter to test your grooves.
What are a few signs that it may be time to replace your wedges?
– Lower Spin (results in less control on shots into the green).
– Higher Flight (less control of trajectory as a result of lower spin).
– Less Distance (reduced carry yardage due to lower spin).
Here is a very helpful video from Titleist where Vokey R&D team explains this in greater detail.
The new Vokey Design SM7 Wedges are a really great option to ensure you have the right clubs for a better game! They are available in three different finishes: Jet Black, Tour Chrome, and Brushed Steel.
Find out more about the benefits of using the Vokey Design SM7 Wedges in this Titleiest YouTube video below.
– F Grind: Full sole designed primarily for full swings and shots hit with a square face. For that reason, F is the only grind available in the 46º-52º models. The 54°/56° F Grind is the most played sand wedge on the PGA Tour.
– S Grind: Designed based on feedback from Steve Stricker, the S is best for square faced shots with a touch more versatility than the F Grind. Simple mechanics are best with this wedge.
– M Grind: Voke’s favorite, the M grind is designed for players that like to rotate the club face open and shut to manufacture shots around the green.
– D Grind: The player’s high bounce wedge, the new D Grind offers high measured bounce with the crescent shape of the M Grind for shot making versatility.
– K Grind: The highest bounce wedge in the lineup, the K Grind is the ultimate bunker club and the most forgiving wedge in the lineup for all shots.
– L Grind: The L Grind features a narrow crescent shape allowing maximum green side versatility, but it is the least forgiving wedge in the lineup.
If you are interested in getting a fitting, fill out the Club Fitting Request Form online by visiting https://www.hagginoaks.com/promotions/club-fitting/
Our team will be happy to help!