Have you ever given consideration to the wear on your wedges after much usage? The wear on your wedge grooves has a big impact on spin control. At 75 rounds, it is recommended to find a fitter to test your grooves. What are a few signs that it may be time to replace your wedges?… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged replace wedges
Book ATee Time
- Reese Sato and Skylar May Lead After First Round Of Sacramento Junior Open
- Tiger Woods Tells Sacramento Golfers Where To Get Their Bridgestone e12 Contact Golf Balls!
- Titleist TSi1 Metals & TSi4 Woods are now available!
- 2021 Callaway ERC Soft Golf Balls – Complete Overview
- The Story Behind Dave Ohlsen, Mackenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille’s Restaurant Manager!