Have you ever given consideration to the wear on your wedges after much usage? The wear on your wedge grooves has a big impact on spin control. At 75 rounds, it is recommended to find a fitter to test your grooves. What are a few signs that it may be time to replace your wedges?… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged replace wedges
Book ATee Time
- Sacramento Golfer Continues to Golf Despite Being legally blind
- Sacramento’s Week in Golf – October 16, 2019
- Save on Private Lessons with Calvin Carpenter When You Purchase Our Fall Lesson Special
- Improve Your Golf Game with the Drive, Chip, Putt & Play Golf Class at Haggin Oaks
- The New Tour Edge HL4 Clubs Offer a New Way Way to Structure Your Golf Bag!