Have you ever given consideration to the wear on your wedges after much usage? The wear on your wedge grooves has a big impact on spin control. At 75 rounds, it is recommended to find a fitter to test your grooves. What are a few signs that it may be time to replace your wedges?… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged spin performance
Book ATee Time
- Master Your Golf Game on Your Schedule at Haggin Oaks!
- Two Tour Edge Drivers Tested as Golf’s Best Value in MyGolfSpy 2019 Driver Swing Speed Testing
- Bag Boy to Launch Quad Junior Push Cart
- 2019 Sacramento City Men’s Amateur Championship Heads to Haggin Oaks June 8-9, 2019
- Key Takeaways From Mike Schy’s Seminar on One Length Irons