TaylorMade P790 Irons are Now Available in the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop!
The TaylorMade P790 are a forged iron in a players’ shape meets breakthrough distance with SpeedFoam. TaylorMade P790 irons pack powerful performance into a clean, classic design to deliver unprecedented distance in a players iron. Through a combination of forged construction and our revolutionary new SpeedFoam Technology, golfers will experience feel, forgiveness, and workability unlike any iron of this caliber. Come in to the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop to see the new TaylorMade P790 Irons and try them for yourself. Can’t make it in? Click HERE to order online!
Features of NEW TaylorMade P790 Irons:
- Unprecedented Distance in a Forged Iron
- SpeedFoam pushes the limit of COR for groundbreaking distance in a forged iron
- Ultra-thin 1.75mm face thickness with mini-ICT
- High-strength forged 4140 carbon steel, wrapped face construction, and soft carbon steel body
- Look and Feel of a Players Iron
- SpeedFoam is resilient at impact to produce soft feel and responsive feedback
- Refined shaping featuring a straighter topline, shallower face, and progressive offset
- Elegantly crafted design including minimalist cosmetic details and a clean, satin scratch finish
- Forgiveness & Playability
- Strategically placed tungsten weighting to increase inertia throughout the set
- Ultra-thin internal leading edge with cut-thru Speed Pocket for low-face forgiveness
- Hollow construction allows for optimal weight placement
The new P790 irons from TaylorMade are available online HERE or at the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop, today!
Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop is located at 3645 Fulton Ave in Sacramento, CA.