Did you know that 70% of U.S. children quit sports by age 13 often due to parental pressure or misinformation about children in sports. Join us for our upcoming Parent Support Coaching Workshop.
On October 25, 2018, Haggin Oaks will be hosting a FREE Parent Support Coaching Workshop from 6:00 – 7:30 pm in the Haggin Oaks Conference Room (located in the office space behind the Haggin Oaks Pavilion).
During the Parent Support Coaching Workshop, there are many things that you will learn and take away to improve the parent / child relationship and increase your child’s longevity in golf (or any sport). Here are the topics that will be addressed:
- What are your child’s opportunities in the game of golf?
- What should quality programming look like?
- What should a quality golf coach do with your child?
- Understanding youth development for increased enjoyment and performance in golf
- Parental tips for supporting your young athlete in golf/sports
This is a FREE workshop to attend and all are welcome. Interested? Please call or email the Northern California Institute of Golf Concierge to sign up for more information and registration. Phone: 916-808-2531 / Email: email@example.com
If you are unable to attend the upcoming workshop on October 25, mark your calendar for the final upcoming workshop scheduled for this year. It will be held in the Haggin Oaks Conference Room – located behind The Pavilion.
November 28, 2018 – 6:00 – 7:30 pm