A Tour winner as a Prototype, the Tour Edge Exotics CBX T3 is hitting stores May 15th
Tour Edge, Golf’s Most Solid Investment, recently announced the upcoming release of the Exotics CBX T3 fairway wood, a new version of the spin-killing Exotics CBX fairway wood.
Due to the overwhelmingly positive feedback the Exotics CBX fairway woods have received on the professional tours and in independent testing, Tour Edge has created a more compact CBX fairway wood model featuring a deeper-face with less face progression called the CBX T3.
The Exotics CBX T3 is already a winner on the PGA Champions Tour, when a prototype version was in the bag of the 2018 Chubb Classic winner in Naples, FL. The Exotics CBX T3 has been in play by eight different players on the PGA TOUR Champions as a prototype and has also made its way into play on the PGA TOUR recently in the hands of a 4-time PGA TOUR winner.
“There is a distinct group of tour players who prefer this more compact shape of head, much like the original head design of the Exotics CBX fairway wood,” said President and Master club designer David Glod. “We wanted to make sure to have a club for every player profile with our popular Exotics CBX design. And just like every Exotics product, if it is being made for the pro tours, we will also produce it for our legions of followers in the exact same specs that are offered to the tour professionals.”
The Exotics CBX T3 is an ideal fairway wood for usage off the tee on tight holes and for those who seek a more penetrating flight off the deck.
- The CBX T3 features a more compact head and a shorter surface area from heel to toe
- The deeper face and higher CG of the CBX T3 makes this the perfect fairway wood off the tee and for those who seek a more penetrating flight off the deck
- Less face progression than standard CBX fairway wood
- Compact 162cc head in the CBX T3 provides a classic profile while delivering the same lower launch angle and low spin rate as the 167cc CBX fairway wood offers
- Available in 3 lofts – 13.5, 15.0 and 16.5 degrees
This previously Tour only prototype has now been made an official part of the Exotics CBX line up and will ship to authorized Tour Edge retailers May 15th. It carries a retail price of $349.99.
The Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop, located at 3645 Fulton Avenue in Sacramento, CA is an authorized Tour Edge retailer. To shop online, visit mortongolfsales.com
Exotics CBX Technology
- Exotics CBX is world’s first Titanium face, stainless steel, carbon fiber sole club ever designed!
- ADVANCED BETA TI CUP FACE is thinner and stronger to deliver the longest-hitting fairway wood on the market today
- CARBON SOLE WEIGHTING helps move weight precisely to deliver more power with lower spin
- VARIABLE FACE THICKNESS delivers Exotics legendary power from all over the club face
- SPEED RAMP SOLE minimizes turf interaction to maintain maximum club head speed through impact
Available in three different #3 Wood lofts
Lofts: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°
Lie Angle 56°
About Tour Edge Golf
In 1985, David Gold founded Tour Edge with a focus on offering golfers with high quality and technologically advanced golf products that were as cutting-edge as they were affordable. He is now considered one of the preeminent master club designers in golf club design and has led Tour Edge to be a Top 10 manufacturer in every club category.
Tour Edge is driven to provide the very best in forward-thinking technology and in utilizing advanced materials that are proven to perform better than the status quo. Independent robotic tests and professionals who play Tour Edge products on the PGA TOUR, PGA Champions Tour, LPGA Tour and Web.com Tour without club contracts have proven time and time again that the unique technology approach that Glod and Tour Edge have taken has set them apart from the competition. Tour Edge products have earned 10 victories and over 50 Top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR.
Tour Edge, an American owned and operated company for more than 32 years, manufactures and sells golf clubs under three distinct brand names: Exotics, Hot Launch and Bazooka.
• Exotics products bring futuristic technologies to the marketplace with tour preferred designs and smaller production runs. Hot Launch has forged a name for itself as a producer of high-quality premium game improvement golf clubs from driver to wedge.
• Hot Launch has proven to provide the greatest custom fit value in golf and includes an unprecedented guaranteed 48- hour custom fit delivery program.
• Bazooka represents the absolute best value available in golf, offering advanced players, beginners, women and juniors the best in playability and affordability.
All Exotics and Hot Launch clubs are hand-built in the United States and then distributed throughout the world. Every Tour Edge club comes with a Lifetime Warranty and a 30-day play guarantee.