Haggin Oaks would like to invite you to join the Sacramento Golf Club. The Sacramento Golf Club added values are unmatched.
By joining the Sacramento Golf Club, members will benefit from belonging to the NCGA, having an official USGA Handicap (accessible online), receiving NCGA benefits, including NCGA Quarterly Magazine and enjoying discounts to play Poppy Hills and Poppy Ridge. In addition to those benefits, Sacramento Golf Club members will enjoy access to competitive and fun tournaments, social weekly leagues, complimentary golf instruction, and many other Club benefits at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex.
- A FREE Capital City Golf Play Card ($20.00 value) offering green fee discounts 7 days a week
- Free 2015 West Coast Value Book (39.95 value) including over $25,000 in potential savings at 350+ golf courses throughout Northern California and the West Coast, including a one-year subscription to Golf Digest when the recipient mails in the redemption voucher
- FREE Sacramento Golf Club Tournament Round Green Fee on the MacKenzie Golf Course at Haggin Oaks ($26 to $44 value) – valid for one SGC Tournament Green Fee Only – see 2015 Calendar of Events (not including cart fee)
- Official USGA Handicap
- NCGA Membership, Annual NCGA Bluebook & Quarterly NCGA Magazine
- Up to 60% off Green fees at Poppy Hills and Poppy Ridge Golf Courses
- Access to SGC calendar of events including Weekday Tournaments, Weekend Tournaments, Club Championship, and NCGA Qualifiers
- 50% Discount on Academy Hole Rentals at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex
- FREE Monthly Clinics by the Haggin Oaks Golf Professional Team
- Monthly weekday and weekend tournaments
- 10% Retail Sales at Haggin Oaks Super Shop (March and November sale dates to come)
New Members: $109.95
Juniors (ages 5-17)/Staff: $69.95
To sign up or to renew your membership, Click HERE.
Please contact Charlie Cheung at 916-808-0963 to answer any questions. Click HERE to visit the official website for the Sacramento Golf Club.