A Monthly Blog featuring our Ladies Apparel Buyer, Heather Hadley’s Favorite Things!
Winter is approaching even if it doesn’t feel like it lately here in Sacramento, CA. The rest of the world is already prepping for the cold winter ahead. The Ladies Apparel Buyer for Morton Golf, Heather Hadley, has picked some great pieces to make sure you are prepared for the winter whenever it decides to get here.
From your head down to your feet, she rounded out her list with five must haves for winter. So, without further ado, here is Heather’s Hot List for November.
- Sunice Elan Rain Jacket– $189.99 – a stylish waterproof jacket that can be worn on or off the course. This functional jacket is light weight and won’t weigh you down.
- Sunice Emily Rain Pant – $129.99 – a rain pant designed with a stretch fabric that is incredibly comfortable and lightweight. These pants feature Zephal woven fabrics that provide excellent flexibility and waterproofing. Pictured in Grey but also available in Black.
- Nike Golf Pompom Knit Hat – $29.99 – an adorable super-soft, brushed interior knit hat with ear flaps for extra warmth during colder days on the course. Pictured in Grey but also available in Black.
- Nike Scarf – $29.99 – an infinity scarf that helps keeps you cozy during chilly rounds or a great accessory to add to any winter outfit.
- FootJoy emPower Boa Golf Shoes– $139.99 – FootJoy golf shoes are engineered specifically for women, lightweight & breathable yet waterproof and fiercely performance-based. Introducing emPower ladies’ golf shoes, a category of athletic-inspired shoes for women seeking footwear that will perform on course and will hook up with their sporty outfits.
All of these items can be found inside the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop, located at 3645 Fulton Avenue in Sacramento, CA. Shop early for the best selection. Can’t come in? No problem! Give us a call at 916-808-2527 and our sales associate will help you complete your purchase over the phone
Heather Hadley is not only the Ladies Apparel Buyer, but also the Footwear and Golf Bag Buyer for Haggin Oaks. Maybe I’m a little bias, but I think Heather is awesome at her job and we are extremely lucky to have her at Morton Golf.
A little about Heather from Heather.
I love my job. It allows me freedom and creativity, and I thrive with the huge responsibility that comes with being a buyer for Morton Golf. It has given me the opportunity to travel four times a year across the country in search for the latest and greatest fashion and technology trends. As a buyer, I get to view products about 9-12 months before the general population and that helps me stay ahead of the curve. Ultimately, my #1 goal for me is to make sure our customers have the best selection in town. Prior to joining the Morton Golf team, I spent the previous 13 years as the Buyer/Merchandiser at Granite Bay Golf Club, a private club outside Sacramento, CA. It was there that I gained the experience, knowledge and most importantly, my love for golf retail and fashion.
Join us each month for the newest edition of Heather’s Hot List. For any specific questions about products please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article written by Danielle Thompson, Marketing Team Member and Social Creator for Morton Golf. Danielle can be reached at email@example.com and appreciates your comments.