Since 2011, America’s most awarded golf complex has shared the largest industry golf show in the world with their golfers. last year, more than 12,000 golfers followed.
With a team of ten staff members going back to the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando next week, the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop team has decided to share the unique experience with their customer base in a whole new level as they have since 2011. Armed with smart phones & Flip video cameras, the team will spend four days at the show updating our live blog feed with all of the experiences that are witnessed and highlighting all of the new product introductions. In year’s past, the blog has been followed closely by golfers across the country and over 12,000 golfers ended up following the team’s every move back at the show each year. Follow our live coverage on this blog as our group of attendees view over 1,000 exhibitors, network with the top leaders in the industry and attend the PGA Show Demo Day and educational series provided by the PGA and AGM.
This is YOUR chance to get an insider’s look into the world of golf. The Morton Golf Marketing Team will constantly update this blog throughout the week. And we want to hear from you! Leave your questions and comments below for our team and we’ll answer your questions! Do you like what you see? Want to know more about anything? Send us your feedback and we’ll respond directly on this blog!
We’re giving away 4 dozen Titleist 2017 Pro V1 golf balls, 1 dozen for each day we run show coverage of the PGA Merchandise Show (Tuesday, January 24 – Friday, January 27, 2017). Want to win? To enter, simply leave a comment below and include your email address so that we can contact you. It’s THAT easy! We’ll pick a new winner daily! (Enter up to three times each day to increase your chance to win!)
Meet the Team
Ken Morton, Sr. – Morton Golf CEO and Haggin Oaks Director of Golf
Ken Morton, Jr. – Morton Golf VP of Retail Marketing
Tom Morton – PGA Director of Player Performance for Morton Golf
Mike Woods – Haggin Oaks PGA Head Golf Professional
Andrew Wilson – Bing Maloney Golf Complex General Manager
Marlene Kawaguchi – Morton Golf’s Men’s Apparel Buyer and Soft Goods Sales Manager
Heather Hadley – Morton Golf’s Women’s Apparel & Footwear Buyer
Kelli Corlett – Junior & Disabled Golf Program Director
Mike Pompei – Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop Accessory & Glove Buyer
Meet the Live Coverage Team
Barrie March – Marketing Team Member
Jennifer Morton – Director of Marketing
Danielle Thompson – Marketing Team Member
Haggin Oaks blog: hagginoaks.com/blog
• This is the “hub” of the consolidated activity
• One single blog post will be updated continuously with new posts as they are sent by the entire team. The blog will host pictures and video uploads with the newest information will appear at the top of the post.
• Contests will also be utilized to help encourage feedback and comments.
The Haggin Oaks Twitter account: twitter.com/hagginoaks
• Live tweets of information as they are presented via text, video, email or photos
The Haggin Oaks Facebook account: facebook.com/hagginoaks
• One new daily post for the PGA show was made as the main post for the day – which will include an overview of the show or a few quick highlights from the day before- followed by several new posts throughout the day on new and interesting new golf industry highlights.
• The general public can also use Facebook to ask the team questions about what they’d like to see or get any questions answered.
The Haggin Oaks Instagram account: instagram.com/hagginoaks
• Multiple stories in photo form as they are presented via text, video, email or photos from the team.
Managed by Morton Golf, the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex is located between Interstate 80 and Business 80 in Sacramento, 3645 Fulton Ave.