Take Your Game to the Next Level at Bing Maloney with our Fall Golf Lesson Promotion
$149 Performance Package Includes:
- Three (3) private ½ hour golf lessons
- Three (3) hour-long academy hole rentals ($30 value)
- Driving Range Practice Card ($20 value)
- Six (6) hours of supervised practice – rain & shine ($60 value)
- No expiration on golf lessons
- Supersize It! Add another three (3) ½ hour private golf lessons for an additional $100
Call 916-808-2283 to sign up today!
At the Bing Maloney Golf Course, you can choose from any of our four talented instructors when booking our Fall Lesson $149 Performance Golf Lesson Promotion:
- Atlee’s philosophy of teaching is to make the game of golf fun and enjoyable regardless of an individual’s skill level. She believes it is important to use a variety of teaching techniques and activities to motivate students and help them be successful. As a coach, Atlee encourages her students to believe in themselves and to put their whole heart into their game. Her ultimate goal is that her students love the game of golf.
- Atlee is available for the 6 hours of supervised practice on the following dates and times: January 12 and 19, February 2 and 9, March 2 and 30 from 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Brian’s philosophy on the game of golf and teaching is to make sure you keep things simple. He believes everyone has a different swing, so comparing your swing to that of a professional golfer can get you in trouble. While mechanics are important, a fluid, repetitive swing will produce the best results. Brian tells everyone, you play your best golf when you are confident and having fun.
- Brian is available for the 6 hours of supervised practice on the following dates and times: January 11 and 25, February 8 and 22, March 8 and 22 from 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- David works with each student to design a personal improvement program and takes pride in assisting with club fitting and any golf equipment needs. He is known for his patience and friendly demeanor. His desire to help each and every student achieve their full potential is evident in every lesson. He is not only dedicated to the great game of golf, but to fitting each individual student to their personalized swing that works best to keep it simple and under control.
- David is available for the 6 hours of supervised practice on the following dates and times: January 4 and 18, February 1 and 15, March 1 and 15 from 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Jae is a very passionate teacher who approaches the swing to fit each individual. He has experience teaching golf from tournament players to entry-level beginners and specializes in motion sensor and video analysis. He has an in-depth knowledge of club-fitting and is also fluent in Korean.
- Jae is available for the 6 hours of supervised practice on the following dates and times: January 5 and 19, February 2 and 16, March 2 and 16 from 3:00 – 4:00 pm
CALL 916-808-2283 TO SIGN UP TODAY!