The COBRA King LTD Driver is so advanced, aerospace engineers helped in the design.
Schedule a Complimentary 15-minute TrackMan fitting with Nick Waterworth to test the COBRA King LTD driver against your own to see how it compares. Call 916-808-2531 to schedule your fitting.
Through COBRA’s partnership with the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS), they were able to conduct research on the International Space Station. This has allowed COBRA to create the most technologically advanced golf products in the world. From that research, COBRA’s R&D team tailored new material properties. Simply put…they’ve developed game changing technologies that will enhance the performance of all golfers with the new COBRA King LTD driver.
Features of the COBRA King LTD Driver:
- Spaceport: A multipurpose 16g weight design strategically positions discretionary weight low and deep in the head, creating extremely low CG with high MOI – The perfect combination to deliver ultimate distance without any sacrifice for forgiveness. The multi-material translucent Spaceport design also works as a window and a removable Port, which for the first time allows the opportunity to view all the internal COBRA technologies that make this driver the Ultimate Distance Machine.
- TeXtreme Carbon Fiber Crown: TeXtreme Carbon Fiber yields a lighter crown (20%) lighter than regular Caron Fiber) allowing for more weight to be repositioned lower and deeper in the club head design to deliver extreme distance and greater forgiveness.
- Forged 8-1-1 Titanium E9 Zone Face: A new, re-engineered Forged 8-1-1 Titanium E9 Face is a variable thickness structure that is lighter, thinner and hotter creating more deflection for faster ball speeds and larger Sweet Zone across the face.
- Speed Channel Face: Speed Channel is an exclusive COBRA innovation. An engineered trench around the perimeter of the face minimizes thickness and increases ball speeds across the face for incredible distance.
- MyFly8 with SmartPad: Eight easily adjustable loft settings to manage trajectory and fine tune launch conditions to maximize distance on any course, and for any swing.
- Spiralock: A lock thrad system that prevents the over-tightening or loosening of the large 16g Spaceport Weight during the heavy vibrations that occur during driver and high-speed ball impacts.
Between now and December 15, 2015, connect with clubfitter Nick Waterworth and schedule a complimentary 15-minute TrackMan fitting valued at $30 to test the COBRA King LTD driver against your own. Call 916-808-2531 to schedule your FREE Quick Fit today!