Bryson DeChambeau wowed the golf world this past weekend when he became a two-time winner on the PGA Tour at The Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village.
DeChambeau was using COBRA ONE Length clubs and his iconic PUMA driver cap. The Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop in Sacramento, CA, just took delivery of the PUMA driver cap in both white and black so stop by and pick yours up before they are gone.
What’s in the Bag?
- Driver: KING LTD PRO 8.5° | Ture Temper HZRDUS T1100 75x | 45.5″
- FWY: KING LTD 3/4 Fwy; 14.5 degrees | True Temper HZRDUS Black | 85x @ 43″
- FWY: F8+ Baffler 5wd | 17.5 degrees | True Temper HZRDUS Black | 85x @ 41”
- Irons: COBRA KING ONE Length Utility (4 &5) | Forged ONE Length | 6-P | True Temper X7 | 37.5″ for all
- Wedges: COBRA KING V Grind | 50° | KING WideLow Grind 55° and 60° | True Temper X7 | 37.5″ for all
The COBRA KING ONE length irons are the Ultimate One Length Players Iron. They feature Tour proven performance with the soft feel and precision demanded by the best golfers.
What is the thought process behind one length clubs? Proper setup includes foot positioning, spine angle and ball position, and many other variables. These variables change as you switch between longer and shorter length clubs, causing more room for error. With one setup and one swing you can simplify the entire process. Every player has their favorite club and for many, it’s a 7-iron. With COBRA’s One Length irons, you will find new confidence in your game, allowing you to play any iron in the bag as if it were your trusty 7-iron.
The Haggin Oaks Golf Complex is located at 3645 Fulton Avenue in Sacramento, CA.