The Largest Consumer Golf Demo Day Event, “America’s Largest Demo Days”, the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo Draws 22,000+ Golfers Over Three Days and Brings 190+ Manufacturers Together
With over 190 different manufacturers and booths scheduled to appear, The Haggin Oaks Golf Expo is truly the show of all shows- hosting golfers from all over California, Oregon and Nevada to see the latest in golf equipment to the best vacation destinations- and everything in between! Best of all, admission is FREE! More than 22,000+ golfers traveled last year to “America’s Largest Demo Day” (Friday-Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m and Sunday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.) to test the hottest equipment and accessories; experience the latest launch monitors & Tour Tech vans; trade in old clubs; and shop in the 15,000+ square foot Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop.
Nowhere else in the country will there be a larger collection of golf vendors available to the general public. Vendors interested in participating in the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo should call Jane Siebers at 916.808.0969 or email her at email@example.com.
- $25,000 Cleveland Wedge Challenge– chipping/pitching contest all three days of the show, sponsored by Cleveland Golf. Chip for points into green targets. The golfer with the most points returns on Sunday for a one-chance pitch across the green and a chance to win $25,000. FREE to Enter.
- Sacramento Golf Hall of Fame & Junior Commendation Ceremony– “An Afternoon of Legends and Junior Leaders”- Interviews with this year’s class of The First Tee of Greater Sacramento’s Hall of Fame inductees and a commendation of all graduating high school seniors who have achieved their Ace and Eagle certification. The ceremony will be at 3 pm on Saturday, April 27,
2019on the ESPN 1320 Game Improvement Stage. FREE to Attend.
- Golf Around the Expo Game– Race around the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo with this game for your chance to win a $250 Morton Golf gift card. You’ll be given a scorecard upon entering the Haggin Oaks golf Expo with a map on the back. Stamp your card as you go through the Golf Expo and redeem it for a delicious dessert treat! FREE to Play.
- Celebrity Appearances – Haggin Oaks will host comedian Marc Melzer again on the ESPN 1320 Game Improvement Stage. Marc’s impression of the great comedian Rodney Dangerfield’s famous role of Al Czervik from Caddyshack is always a favorite among Golf Expo guests. Marc will be there on Friday and Saturday.
- 190+ Vendors- America’s Largest Demo Days & Consumer Golf Show – every major golf brand manufacturer will be on hand to showcase their latest drivers, woods, irons, clothing, golf bags, shoes, sunglasses and technological gear direct to the customer! $5 Parking Fee. Free Admission.
- Garage Sale & Value Center – One of the most popular places to stop during the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo is in the 5000 square foot Garage Sale and Value Center tent. Those in the know realize that the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo clears our the equipment they receive all year on trade-ins and houses special buys in this value-filled tent! Shop close to $200,000 worth of used and nearly new golf products at values up to 80% off their original retail.
- ESPN 1320 Golf-To- Go Haggin Oaks Game Improvement Stage – The Haggin Oaks Golf Expo continues their education series in 2019. A mini-amphitheater is brought in to provide free educational opportunities on topics such as golf ball fitting, putting clinics, golf shaft education, golf fitness instruction, featuring guest instructors and more!
- SGC Sacramento City Putting Championship – The
60+ year oldSacramento Golf Council Sacramento Putting Championship (formerly won by multi-time PGA Tour winner Bill Glasson) will be held over the weekend of Golf Expo again. There are three different divisions – Mens, Womens and Juniors- and each of the overall winners will receive a very special prize. Are you good enough to be the 2019 Sacramento City Putting Champion? $5 Entry Fee
Vendors interested in getting booths should contact Jane Siebers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Media inquiries on the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo can be sent to Ken Morton, Jr. at email@example.com