This month, Certified Vector Green Reading Instructor and Haggin Oaks Tenured Teaching Professional, Don Pottle, will be conducting three Basic Vector Green Reading Classes during the month of July at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex.
- Thursday, July 18th, 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- Saturday, July 20th, 9:00 – 10:30 AM
- Wednesday, July 24th, 6:30 – 8:00 PM
According to Don Pottle, “The Vector Green Reading System is the only systematic method I’ve seen and used in all the years I’ve been playing and teaching golf and provides you with the biggest advantage you’ll ever have as a golfer.”
What makes this system so amazing?
- It is easy to learn.
- Easy to use.
- Accurate and quick.
- Permitted under the Rules of Golf and approved for play by the USGA and the R&A.
The Vector System concentrates on one goal:
- Teaching you how to use the simplest green reading system based on fundamental physics to determine the correct place to aim your putt and improve your performance of the green.
What you will learn:
- How to locate the High Point and Low Point of any hole.
- How to find the Zero Break Line.
- How to locate the Gravity Vector.
- How to use the Vector Green Reading Book to determine the Aim Point for any putt, on any hole, on any green on any golf course.
- Minimum – 6 students.
- Maximum – 12 students.
- $99.00 per students – includes the Vector Green Reading Book.
Call the Haggin Oaks lesson office at 916-808-2531 to register. Space is limited and classes fill up fast.
Classes are held on the Morton Golf Performance Academy located at the West end of the driving range.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to class for check in. Classes begin promptly at the designated time. Bring your putter.