What You Will Learn
Basic Clinic Includes:
- Importance of speed control
- The proper speed to maximize the holes capture width
- Importance of hitting a putt on an intended line
- How to find a fall line. There is a straight putt on every hole location
- High Points and Low points and why they are important
- Zero Break lines
- Key green shapes : Planners, Saddles and Crowns
- Vector Green Reading Book and how to use the Basic book
- How to find the speed of a green
- How to find the slope of a hole placement
- Plus Other Tips!
Cost: $99.99 which includes one and a half hours of basic green reading instruction along with an easy to use green reading chart ($20 value)
Registration: Call the Haggin Oaks Appointment Office at 916-808-2531 to sign up (Space is Limited)
Class Date, Place and Time: Saturday November 3rd from 12:00 – 1:30 pm at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex – located at 3645 Fulton Avenue in Sacramento.
–Back by popular demand!! One last class for the season!!