Gently Used Trial Sets of Titleist AP1 and AP2 just Reduced at Bing Maloney Golf Course
Take advantage of the gently used Titleist trial sets that have just been reduced by 40%! Hurry in for best selection.
For golfers seeking maximum forgiveness and maximum distance this is the set for you. An extreme 360° undercut cavity creates a large, thin unsupported face that increases both speed and launch for more distance. High density tungsten drives the center of gravity low allowing stronger lofts to create even more speed and more distance.The use of extreme high density tungsten moves weight to the perimeter increasing moment of inertia on off-center hits.
- Speed, launch and distance from the thin, fast face
- Even more speed and distance from strong lofts
- Enhanced launch from the high density tungsten, low CG design
- Precise flight through the set from the optimized CG progression
- Fast through the turf with less dig from the pre-worn leading edge
- Fast, lively feel
For golfers seeking a Tour-proven design with distance, forgiveness and feel. Tour-proven distance comes from consistent speed. 716 AP2 irons use extreme high density tungsten weighting to position the center of gravity low and perfectly aligned at impact for more speed.The most advanced, solid feeling and forgiving Tour played irons we’ve ever made. An innovative co-forged construction with high density tungsten low and on the perimeter increases moment of inertia for speed on off-center hits.
- Speed from the high density tungsten, low CG design
- Speed on off-center hits from the co-forged high density tungsten weights along the perimeter
- Precise, Tour-proven trajectory through the set from the optimized CG progression
- Fast through the turf with less dig from the slightly wider sole with trailing edge relief
- Solid forged feel
Bing Maloney is located at 6801 Freeport Blvd in Sacramento, CA. Call 916-808-2283 for questions.