Want to lower your scores by up to 5 to 8 shots a round? Join the Spring Tune-up Golf School taught by Haggin Oaks Teaching Professional Dick McShane
This Spring Tune-Up Golf School is held three days a week, eight hours per day and is limited to a maximum of four students to maximize your personalized instruction.
This limited experience includes:
- Instruction on driver, fairway woods, hybrids, & irons
- Video swing analysis
- Putting, chipping, pitch shots & bunker shots
- 9-holes daily (fees included) with on-course management & shot selection
- How to transfer practice skills to the golf course
- Blueprint to achieve golfing goals
Cost: $449.00 per player
Value of this Package: $800
Dates: Mon-Wed; March 17th, 18th & 19th or Wed-Fri; March 26th, 27th, 28th
To Register: Call the Haggin Oaks Appointment Office @ 916-808-2531
For More Information: Contact Dick McShane @ 916-952-0971
Dick McShane has over 30 years teaching experience at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex. He has attended countless golf schools, teaching workshops and PGA Teaching & Coaching Summits. Dick is known for his patience, understanding and friendly demeanor. His philosophy is to keep instruction simple and easy to understand so that a fun atmosphere is created.