And what makes this new iron so special? The new TaylorMade R11 irons feature a precision-weighting port located behind the face unlike traditional weight plugs that are located near the hosel. This precision weighting port “guarantees precise swingweight and ensures center-face CG location.”
– Ultra-thin face thickness promotes faster ball speed and distance in long- and middle-irons
– Inverted Cone promotes faster ball speed and distance on off-center hits
– Wider soles in longer irons increase MOI and forgiveness while lowering the CG for easier launch
– Progressive topline thickness starting thin in short-irons to thicker in long-irons
– Advanced groove design promotes increased spin and control
Product is scheduled to arrive in stores on September 1st.