If you have been in the market for a Garmin G6 or S2 watch, now is a good time to make your purchase.
Between October 27th and December 28, 2031, you will receive a $50 mail-in rebate when you purchase either of these two Garmin products.
Garmin Approach G6 GPS – Click HERE to Buy Online
With more than 28,000 preloaded worldwide courses and a rechargeable battery, Approach G6 is the ultimate companion for the serious player.
G6 introduces a sleek, slim design. Featuring a glove-friendly, colorful touchscreen, Approach G6 has 2 buttons for instant access to Green View, Shot Measure and Digital Scorecard. Plus, it’s waterproof and tough enough to take the rigors of the game.
Get More Courses
The G6 boasts more than 28,000 preloaded worldwide courses with free course updates (no extra fees or subscriptions required).
Powered for Play
The internal rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours so you can play an entire weekend on a single charge.
More Scorecard Options
Approach G6 doubles as a digital scorecard for your foursome with scoring options for Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play with adjustable handicaps.
See Your Target
Colorful layup arcs at 100, 150, 200 and even 250 yards let you know exactly how far you need to hit when laying up. Touch Targeting lets you touch any point on the sunlight-readable display, and it shows the precise distance to that exact spot — fairway, hazard, landing area, or the front, middle, and back of the green.
Track Your Stats
Enhanced stats keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round. Check your stats during the round, or download and print them from your computer afterwards.
Get on the Green
Zero in on the pin with Green View. Just tap the flag on the map to zoom in on the green — then you can drag the flag to position it where you see it, giving you more accurate yardage.
Garmin Approach S2 GPS Watch – Click HERE to Buy Online
Approach S2 is a stylish and comfortable GPS golf watch with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver giving precise yardage to the front, back and middle of greens. The S2 has the ability to measure shot distances and a course odometer. It’s similar to our popular Approach S1 model, but the S2 takes it up a notch with layup and dogleg distances and a digital scorecard.
Worldwide Courses with Free Course Updates
Approach S2 is preloaded with more than 30,000 courses from around the world. Whether you’re on a course near home, a course at a holiday resort or the Old Course at St. Andrews, the S2 knows where you are and how far you have to go.
Every Approach S2 includes free lifetime course updates, without additional subscriptions. Updates are added up to 4 times a year and are available through CourseView Updater.
Lock In and Measure Yardages
The high-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you yardage to the front, middle and back of the green, plus layup and dogleg distances to improve usability over the entire hole.
It also measures precise yardages for shots played from anywhere on the course. And for those who like to walk, there’s an odometer to track how far you’ve gone.
Approach S2 easily keeps track of your score throughout your round. When you’re done, use the included USB cable to connect S2 to your computer to download, store and print your scorecards. Then, chart your progress, or brag to your friends.
Approach S2 is flexible, lightweight and comfortable enough for everyday wear. It’s rugged, durable and waterproof (to 10 m). A variety of colorful bands are available to customize the look. With automatic time and date, an alarm and rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you’ll never miss a tee time.
- Preloaded worldwide courses (over 30,000 courses worldwide) and free lifetime course updates
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for stronger signal strength and improved tracking under trees
- Provides precise yardages to front, back and middle of the green
- Layup and dogleg distances improve usability for the entire hole
- Measures individual shot distances – calculates precise yardage for shots played from anywhere on the course
- An individual, digital scorecard that can be stored and printed
- Sunlight-viewable screen with large fonts for easy visibility
- Rugged, lightweight, and waterproof (up to 10m)
- New modern, stylish appearance (decorative bezel to enhance look)
- Removable bands fastened by watch pins for a comfortable fit
- Four stainless steel buttons for increased usability
- New improved 4-pin clip for charging and data transfer
- Easy-to-use everyday watch – alarm clock, automatic time zone recognition, and odometer to see how far you travel
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 3 weeks in watch mode and up to 8 hours in GPS mode
- Variety of colorful watch bands available for an easy way to customize look