The annual Sacramento Golf Marathon, benefiting the Morton Golf Foundation, is coming to the Arcade Creek Golf Course at Haggin Oaks on Monday, November 13, 2017.
The Sacramento Golf Marathon is a fun and easy way to raise money to support youth, disabled and underserved in the Sacramento area. Funds raised by this event will support organizations such as; Junior Golf, Special Olympics, Society for the Blind, Wounded Warriors and many more.
There are two easy ways to participate in the Sacramento Golf Marathon;
1. Make a tax free donation to the Morton Golf Foundation. Click on the link below to make a donation.
2. Put a team together to play in the Sacramento Golf Marathon. A team can be 2 to 4 players. The goal is to play 100 holes as fast as possible. There are no rules, no lost balls (just drop another ball) and no score keeping. Just track the number of holes you play. And even better, if your team has 4 player, you need only play 25 holes per person and the 100 hole marathon is complete. Raise funds by having family and friends support your efforts. A sample letter is below. EACH TEAM MUST DONATE A MINIMUM OF $500.00 TO COMPETE IN THE SACRAMENTO GOLF MARATHON.
To enter your team in the Sacramento Golf Marathon please contact Rob Siebers at: firstname.lastname@example.org before November 1, 2017
Teams will meet at 6:30 am in MacKenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille at Haggin Oaks.
Donation Link: http://mortongolffoundation.org/donations-sponsorships/
Family, Friends and supporters…
The 4th Annual Sacramento Golf Marathon (100 Holes of Golf) is right around the corner! This year on November 13th at Haggin Oaks Arcade Golf Course I will join the many golfers participating in the Golf Marathon to raise funds for youth, disabled and underserved. The Morton Golf Foundation insures that 100% of the funds raised through the Sacramento Golf Marathon are donated to these causes!
Our goal this year is to raise +$35,000 and my personal goal is to raise $———. With your help we can support junior golfers, youth, disabled and underserved. Over the past four years we have raised close to $100,000!!!
All donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE and can be completed by going to the website below. Any amount, however large or small is greatly appreciated and will go directly to help many of Sacramento’s youth…Please go to the Morton Golf Foundation website below:
Click on the following link: http://mortongolffoundation.org/donations-sponsorships/
- Fill in name, email, address and phone information
- Under contribution type, click donation button
- Fill in donation amount and BE SURE TO FILL IN REFERRED BY/SPECIAL EVENT BOX (fill in name of Marathon participant you are supporting)
- Click Submit
- Fill in credit card information
- Click “Donate”
- Once donation is complete, you will receive your tax receipt via email.
Thank you very much for your consideration!