We’re running a sweet deal in March on the OnPar GPS Unit. The price has recently been lowered to $249.99 and if you buy one now, you can also get a FREE cart mount with your purchase ($110 value). Come into Haggin Oaks or click HERE to buy online at www.MortonGolfSales.com.
Many companies sell GPS and Rangefinders these days and it can be a challenge to weigh through the pros and cons of every system. Bushnell has even come out with a Hybrid unit that is both a laser and GPS rangefinder. The Bushnell V2 Hybrid may feature the best of both worlds, but with its $500 price sticker, it can be expensive for the casual golfer. Click HERE to find out more about the Bushnell V2 Hybrid.
Let’s talk about the OnPar GPS unit. The greatest selling points for this unit include no course map fees and no membership fees. There are over 15, 000 courses available so chances are pretty good that the courses you play are mapped and ready to go.
- Touchscreen GPS Rangefinder – (Think of the iPhone with its touchscreen capability)
- Large 3.5″ transflective screen (Translation: it gets brighter when viewed in direct sunlight)
- Color golf course maps
- One-touch distance to anywhere and remaining distance to green
- One-touch zoom and slide to pan hole image for better viewing
- Touch and drag target placement on hole or green
- One-touch tracking of each stroke location, distance, and club used
- Can track and display YOUR real club averages for better club strategy
- Can track and display YOUR statistics by hole, course, or all rounds played.
- Narrow – only .63 inches thick
Have you used the OnPar GPS? What do you think of the unit? If not, what are you using? Would you recommend your system? We want your feedback!