Accessories Buyer, Mike Pompei shares his top 5 products/brands from the 2017 PGA Merchandise Show that he’s most excited about for the upcoming year.
The PGA Merchandise Show is the industry’s leading golf show, known as the “MAJOR of Golf Business” and it is the best place in the country to discover the newest technologies, trends and products in golf equipment. The 2017 PGA Merchandise Show was held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL and ran from January 24 through January 27.
Mike Pompei’s top 5:
- Golf Buddy WTX – Smart Golf GPS Watch. Key features include – Simple and fast touch user interface, slim lightweight design, course update with the GolfBuddy Smartphone App, notification sync with Smartphone, preloaded with over 38,000 courses worldwide with free updates, automatic course and hole recognition, distances to front/center/back of the green, distance to hazards, dynamic green view and distance readings from the golfer’s position, dual green distances display, shot distance measurement, USGA/R&A compliant – legal for handicap and tournament play. Additional features include; interchangeable outer screen, hole layout view with current position of the player, activity tracking, smartphone app and rechargeable lithium-ion battery (8 hours in GPS mode). Will be available in March 2017.
- Eisinger Smith Custom Magnetic MarkerMake – these ball markers will fascinate the golfer as you spin it, flip it and mark your spot with a two sided ball markers. Premium medallion markers in metal or composite, offering the finest quality to represent your logo.
- Hickies Lacing System – Never tie your sneakers again with this responsive lacing system. Complete control over the fit of your golf shoes. Use various lacing styles to target stability or flexibility in specific areas. Install Hickies once to make any shoe a slip on. Never worry about laces coming undone or loosing during your round ever again. Each Hickies strap expands and contracts independently, responding to your foot’s every moment. Now available in the Haggin Oaks Pro Shop.
- Garmin Approach G30 – To beat the course, you need to know the course. With the compact Approach G30 GPS golf handheld and its full-color mapping and Touch Targeting feature, victory is at hand. It easily slips into and out of your pocket or mounts nearly anywhere. It’s preloaded with more than 40,000 courses worldwide. Key features include – compact design, versatile mounting, full-color course mapping, touch color display, preloaded courses, big numbers mode, truswing compatible, GPS receiver, smart notifications, green view, stat tracking, hazards, precise yardage, layup distances, digital scorecard, garmic connect, battery life (up to 15 hours on 1 charge) and durable.
- Zero Friction Distance Pro – is the ultimate in accuracy and convenience – powered by Bluetooth wireless technology, the device sits comfortably on the glove and weighs less than half an ounce. As you approach your shot, the read-out gives front, center and back distance to the green – with over 35,000 golf courses programmed worldwide, you will never be left without accurate distance. Now available in the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop.
Look for these products coming soon to Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop.
In case you missed our live coverage of the 2017 PGA Merchandise Show click HERE to read our blog.
Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop is located at 3645 Fulton Ave Sacramento, CA 95821. Call 916-808-2526 for questions.