Introducing Marlene’s Must Haves: A Monthly Blog featuring our Men’s Apparel Buyer, Marlene Kawaguchi!
For our first edition of Marlene’s Must Haves, she focused on one of the fastest growing brands not only in golf, but in all sports. Professional athletes, such as Jordan Spieth and Steph Curry, can both be seen sporting Under Armour as they are both on staff with them.
From your head down to your feet, Marlene has rounded out with six must haves for this fall. So, without further ado, here are Marlene’s Must Haves.
- Under Armour Men’s Drive ONE Golf Shoes – $199.99 – A shoe designed for a champion. Lightweight, waterproof breathability combined with aggressive stability and traction for pure, Championship Sunday power. We can’t guarantee these shoes will make you play like Jordan Spieth, but you’ll still look good.
- Under Armour Official Tour Cap Jordan Spieth – $29.99 – If you don’t have one already then you need to pick up your Jordan Spieth Official Tour Cap to match the 2015 Master’s Champion.
- Under Armour Webbing Belts – $24.99 – a great staple in your wardrobe. One size fits all – adjustable up to size 42. Pictured in steel and white but also available in white, black, steel, canvas, academy (similar to navy), red, brilliant blue, overcast grey and nova teal.
- Under Armour Play 4 Pocket Pants – $79.99 –Our best selling pant features a soft, stretchy woven fabric that delivers total comfort for walking or riding 18 holes. The Moisture Transport System wicks sweat and dries fast for the ultimate performance. Pictured in black, but also available in steel, white, graphite, canvas and academy (similar to navy).
- Under Armour Kirkby Heather Stripe Polo – $71.99 – This polo has built in protection from the sun’s damaging UV rays. The HeatGear® fabric wicks sweat away from your skin, pulling it to the garment’s surface and speeding evaporation. This keeps your body cool, dry, and light so you can keep working hard.
- Under Armour Storm Fleece 1/4 Zip – $79.99 – UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability. This is a lightweight heathered fleece with a soft, warm, brushed inner layer. Pictured in rough but also available in academy, true gray heather and asphalt.
If you see something you like, come into the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop, located at 3645 Fulton Ave in Sacramento, CA and see one of our salespeople. Or if you are not local to the Sacramento area, please call our online store, www.MortonGolfSales.com, toll free at 888-988-3673 and our sales associates can help fulfill your order online.
Marlene Kawaguchi is not only the Men’s Apparel Buyer, she is also the Junior apparel Buyer and Soft Goods Sales Manager for the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex in Sacramento, CA
A little about Marlene from Marlene.
I’m proud to say that I have been working at Haggin Oaks for over 10 years and can’t imagine working at a place that I love more. I started in 2004 as a Starter/Cashier in the Haggin Oaks Pro Shop and have performed various roles, including Sales Associate, Merchandiser, Store Manager, and Apparel/Footwear Buyer for the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop. My current role is, in my opinion, the perfect job for me. I’m the buyer for Men’s and Junior apparel and I’m also the Soft Goods Sales Manager. I have the opportunity to work directly with the sales staff to coach and educate, listen to our customers’ wants and needs, and then I have to ability to act on their requests. That cycle of buying a product with our customer in mind, merchandising it, and then seeing it sell is always a rush for me.
Join us each month for the newest edition of Marlene’s Must Haves. For any specific questions about products please email email@example.com.
Article written by Danielle Thompson, Marketing Team Member and Social Creator for Morton Golf. Danielle can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and appreciates your comments.