Garmin Golf Range Finders and GPS’ are some of the best game improvement technology that exists in golf right now and for a limited time they are offering up to $100 off some of their best gear!
However, this deal ends on 1/4/2020 so make sure you get yours now before they go back up to full price!
Simple, Easy-to-use Golf Watch
- Sleek, lightweight and comfortable with a high-resolution, sunlight-readable display
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green — as well as hazards and doglegs — on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide
- Keep score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played and total time
- Upload your scorecards to Garmin Express™ to keep track of rounds
- Rechargeable battery plays up to 12 hours in GPS golf mode
If you want to stay focused on your game and the course, this is your golf watch. Based on your location, the easy-to-use Approach S10 golf watch automatically chooses the course you’re playing from more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide with free lifetime updates. Then it provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green as well as hazards and doglegs. Complete a hole, and it automatically transitions to the next hole as you walk from the green to the next tee box. And if you really crush one, you can measure the distance for bragging rights.
Know the Score
For added convenience, keep score right on your Approach S10. At the end of your round, it provides a summary of your round showing total distance played, total time and score. And as a remarkably comfortable everyday watch, it also displays the current time and date plus sunrise and sunset times. Go ahead — you can play a couple of rounds. Its rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours in GPS mode. And don’t fear the water holes, because Approach S10 is water-rated to 5 ATM (50 meters).
Track Your Game
Upload your scorecards for every round to Garmin Express to keep track of your game and scores throughout a season. You can also use the free Garmin Golf™ app to participate in weekly leaderboards and tournaments.
The Golf Watch with Modern Style
- Slick GPS Watch that reflects your passion on and off the course
- Large, 1.2″ sunlight readable touchscreen display
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to show precise yardages to greens, hazards and doglegs.
- Convenient QuickFit Bands for fast style changes without tools
- More than 40,000 preloaded courses from around the world.
- Battery Life: 10 hours in golf mode; 10 days in watch mode.
GPS Golf Data in Convenient Clip-on Form
- Compact clip-on device fits anywhere
- Preloaded with more than 40,000 golf courses around the world
- Displays distances to the front, back and middle of the green, plus hazards
- Green View display shows shape of the green with manual pin placements
- Digital scorecard lets you easily keep track of your score throughout each round
Small but Powerful Handheld Golf GPS
- Sleek, compact handheld golf GPS with 2.3-inch color touchscreen display
- High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Full-color course mapping with Touch Targeting feature
- Green View allows you to place the pin in the correct location for the day, which improves distance accuracy
To beat the course, you must know the course. Victory is at hand with Approach G30. It offers a 2.3-inch color touchscreen display that provides full-color mapping, as well as Touch Targeting, which lets you touch any point on the sunlight-readable display and show the precise distance to that spot. And with a high-sensitivity GPS, you’ll see distance to greens, hazards and doglegs — even under tree cover.
PREMIUM GPS GOLF HANDHELD WITH LAUNCH MONITOR
Take Your Game From the Range to the Course
Why buy a golf handheld and a golf radar separately when it’s so easy to get both in a single convenient unit? Approach G80 is the first all-in-one premium GPS golf handheld with integrated launch monitor. Garmin radar technology makes it easy to track club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo and estimated distance.
- 3.5” sunlight-readable touchscreen display and slim design with quick button access to radar
- Integrated launch monitor tracks club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo and estimated distance
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 detailed color golf course maps worldwide
- Practice and game modes allow you to test your skills and work to improve your game
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours with GPS
Use It on the Range
Approach G80 is equipped with multiple different practice and game modes. It also offers the ability to play virtual rounds on any of the more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide with full-color CourseView mapping.
Warmup mode provides simple feedback such as ball speed, club head speed, tempo, smash factor and estimated distance. Tempo training helps you evaluate which backswing and downswing timings are best for you, and it provides instant feedback. Virtual round allows you to simulate playing golf on any of the 41,000 preloaded courses. You can compete against a friend on the driving range, play in a tournament against other users around the world or try beating your personal best. To develop accuracy and consistency, target practice helps you focus on drives, short game or your all-around game. Test yourself, or play with a friend on the driving range.
Use It During Your Rounds
On the course, the launch monitor measures shot distance. For easy access during play, simply press the quick access radar button to open launch monitor functionality. In addition, you get the convenience of Touch Targeting on full-color course maps. Touch any point on the sunlight-readable display, and it shows the precise distance to that spot — fairway, hazard, landing area or the front, middle and back of the green. It also doubles as a digital scorecard with scoring options for Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play with adjustable handicaps. Periodic course map updates are automatically sent to your device.
The PlaysLike Distance feature gives you distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots. It is easily turned off for tournament play. PinPointer shows you the green’s location on blind shots. Green View allows you to zoom in on the green to get more accurate yardage to today’s pin location. Big Numbers Mode increases the type, making it easier to read yardage numbers to the front, back and middle of the green. Use It During Your Rounds
Compatible with the Garmin Golf™ App
Approach G80 works with the free Garmin Golf app, which lets you compete, compare and connect with fellow golfers playing on more than 41,000 courses worldwide. Players can post their results and can compare data, rankings and stats in the app.
The Golf Laser Range Finder with GPS
- Most accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Full-color 2-D CourseView mapping is overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Green View feature automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts distances based on uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play
See the Game Differently
Approach Z80 laser range finder with GPS is the most accurate laser range finder available. It also gives you a new perspective on more than 41,000 courses worldwide. You actually see a full-color CourseView and Green View overlay in 2-D for the hole you’re playing, showing distances to the front and back of the green. Then when you activate the laser range finder, you get an amazingly accurate distance to the pin — within 10”. Plus, you also see accurate distances to hazards at the same time. This speeds up play, because there’s no need to range them separately. Approach Z80 automatically determines which hole you are currently playing to provide course layout and par information.
Lock Onto the Flag
Image stabilization makes it easier to find and range the flag. The ingenious flag finder locks on the flag of any hole. After flag lock, Green View automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green through the lens. The view through the range finder shows the hole at 6-times magnification for clear, crisp views with map overlays that show the hole layout.
Help for Uphill and Downhill Shots
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages for uphill or downhill shots based on the change in elevation from where you are standing to the location labeled on the map. This makes figuring out which club to use for uphill and downhill shots much easier. And for tournament play, you can turn PlaysLike Distance on or off. There’s even a PinPointer feature that helps show you the direction to the green on blind shots.
See What’s In Play
The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D course view map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything that is in play at that distance. See What’s In Play Approach Z80