The Sacramento Golf Club is now accepting new registrations for 2019. This is an official Haggin Oaks Golf Complex home club and membership includes a USGA Handicap.
By joining the Sacramento Golf Club, members will benefit from belonging to the NCGA, having an official USGA Handicap (accessible online), receiving NCGA benefits, including NCGA Quarterly Magazine and enjoying discounts to play Poppy Hills and Poppy Ridge. In addition to those benefits, Sacramento Golf Club members will enjoy access to competitive and fun tournaments and many other Club benefits at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex.
There are many benefits available to all new and existing members. Here is just a sample of what is planned for 2019:
- A FREE Capital City Golf Play Card ($20.00 value) offering green fee discounts 7 days a week
- FREE Round Of Golf – After 11 am – MacKenzie Golf Course
- Special Sacramento Golf Club Tournament Pricing
- Official USGA Handicap, NCGA Membership, Annual NCGA Bluebook & Quarterly NCGA Magazine
- Up to 60% off Green fees at Poppy Hills and Poppy Ridge Golf Courses
- Access to Sacramento Golf Club calendar of events including Weekday Tournaments, Weekend Tournaments, Club Championship, Monthly Weekday and Weekend Tournaments and NCGA Qualifiers
- 20% one-time discount on the cost of a Lesson or Club Fitting
- 50% Discount on Academy Hole Rentals at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex
- Purchase $50 range cards for $30 (unlimited amount per member)
- Home Club VIP Shopping Nights
- New Members: $99.99
- Renewals: $89.99
- Juniors (ages 5-17)/Staff: $69.99
Please contact Charlie Cheung at 916-808-0963 to answer any questions. Go to www.sacgolfclub.com to visit the official website for the Sacramento Golf Club.