Haggin Oaks would like to invite you to join the Sacramento Golf Club. The Sacramento Golf Club added values are unmatched. By joining the Sacramento Golf Club, members will benefit from belonging to the NCGA, having an official USGA Handicap (accessible online), receiving NCGA benefits, including NCGA Quarterly Magazine and enjoying discounts to play Poppy Ridge. In addition to those benefits, Sacramento Golf Club mmbers will enjoy access to competitive and fun tournaments, social weekly leagues, complimentary golf instruction, and many other Club benefits at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex.
There are many benefits available to all new and existing members. Here is just a sample of what is planned for the coming year:
- A FREE complimentary Capital City Golf Play Card ($20.00 value) offering green fee discounts 7 days a week
- Free 2014 West Coast Value Guide with many great NorCal golf course deals
- One Complimentary Round of Golf on the MacKenzie Golf Course at Haggin Oaks ($58 value)
- USGA Handicap
- NCGA benefits, including NCGA quarterly magazine and discounts to play Poppy Ridge
- All Tournaments at Haggin Oaks, Stroke Play, one-man Scramble, Beat the Pro, Family Tournaments, Pro-Am Events, NCGA Events, Club Championship and special tournaments for those First Time Tournament Players no matter their handicap.
- 50% off Academy Hole rentals at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex
- Monthly free golf clinics
- Monthly weekday and weekend tournaments
New Members: $109.95
Juniors (ages 5-17): $69.95
To sign up or to renew your membership, Click HERE.