July’s Edition of Heather’s Hot List – A Monthly Blog featuring our Ladies Apparel Buyer, Heather Hadley’s Favorite Things!
We know not everyone is on summer vacation, but we believe in getaways whether it be a week long trip to Hawaii or a weekend away. Time to relax is good for the soul and over-all well being. To get you inspired for your next trip, Heather has created an ultimate summer vacation packing list.
So, without further ado, here is Heather’s Hot List for July:
- Swing Control Snap Master Crop – $104.99 – Golf pants with comfort stretch that lets you move around the golf course with ease. The slimming effect of these pants are pure magic and the shimmering silver snaps along the bottom are a striking touch. Compact to fit in your suitcase, but versatile for your trip to wear them on and off the course. Who doesn’t love pieces you can wear more than once and gives us extra room for more clothes? Available in white, black and electric blue. Click HERE to order now.
- Maui Jim Moonbow Sunglasses – $319.00 – Never travel without your summer sunnies. We love these Maui Jim’s tortoise shell with a hint of red to protect our eyes. Fashion frames with HCL® Bronze technology to bring out the vibrant colors on the golf course. Click HERE to order now.
- Do Not Disturb Hat – $29.99 – This adorable wide brim hat is perfect to shade your face from the sun with a great message to let everyone know you are on vacation. Pack your swimsuits in the middle of the hat to prevent smashing in your suitcase. Click HERE to order now.
- Garmin Approach X40 – $249.99 – Golf and fitness tracking come together in one sleek band. A great investment for your golf game and overall fitness, the Garmin Approach X40 is the all-in-solution to shoot great golf while also tracking your daily activity. Click HERE to order now.
- GOLF Clutch – $24.99 – A bohemian beaded clutch that can be used for make-up or to carry the necessities for a night out on the town. Click HERE to order now.
Heather Hadley is not only the Ladies Apparel Buyer, but also the Footwear and Golf Bag Buyer for Haggin Oaks. Maybe I’m a little bias, but I think Heather is awesome at her job and we are extremely lucky to have her at Morton Golf.
A little about Heather from Heather.
I love my job. It allows me freedom and creativity, and I thrive with the huge responsibility that comes with being a buyer for Morton Golf. It has given me the opportunity to travel four times a year across the country in search for the latest and greatest fashion and technology trends. As a buyer, I get to view products about 9-12 months before the general population and that helps me stay ahead of the curve. Ultimately, my #1 goal for me is to make sure our customers have the best selection in town. Prior to joining the Morton Golf team, I spent the previous 13 years as the Buyer/Merchandiser at Granite Bay Golf Club, a private club outside Sacramento, CA. It was there that I gained the experience, knowledge and most importantly, my love for golf retail and fashion.
Join us each month for the newest edition of Heather’s Hot List. For any specific questions about products please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article written by Danielle Thompson, Marketing Team Member and Social Creator for Morton Golf. Danielle can be reached at email@example.com and appreciates your comments.