August’s Edition of Heather’s Hot List – A Monthly Blog featuring our Ladies Apparel Buyer, Heather Hadley’s Favorite Things!
Accessorize your game from your head down to your toes! When it comes to styling a great golf outfit, it’s always about the details. Heather picked some of her favorite accessories to add a little something to jazz up any golf outfit.
So, without further ado, here is Heather’s Hot List for August:
- Bling It On Visor – $29.99 – Dress up your head wear with our GOLF visor. Available in pink, white and black.
- “Is it Friday Yet” Pouch by Two ‘s Company – $6.99 – Super fun Say Something Fluorescent Zippered Everything Bags. Head into the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop to see all of the sayings. Click HERE to order now!
- Navika Swarosvski Hat Clip – $19.99 – Beautifully crafted ball markers featuring genuine Swarovski Crystals adds some BLING to your game! Show off your sparkling uniquely designed Golf Crystal Ball Marker on the green. Click HERE to order now!
- Golf Bling Earrings – $22.00 – Golf earnings in a variety of colors and styles. From golf clubs to palm trees and martini glasses. Best part is they are made locally by two Sacramento Area Golfers!
- FootJoy ProDry Lightweight Socks – $8.99 – FJ, the #1 Sock in golf provides all the performance you need in bright prints. ProDry golf socks for women with DrySof Technology wicks moisture off your skin, allowing for a drier, more comfortable sock. Click HERE to order now!
Heather Hadley is not only the Ladies Apparel Buyer, but also the Footwear and Golf Bag Buyer for Haggin Oaks. Maybe I’m a little bias, but I think Heather is awesome at her job and we are extremely lucky to have her at Morton Golf.
A little about Heather from Heather:
I love my job. It allows me freedom and creativity, and I thrive with the huge responsibility that comes with being a buyer for Morton Golf. It has given me the opportunity to travel four times a year across the country in search for the latest and greatest fashion and technology trends. As a buyer, I get to view products about 9-12 months before the general population and that helps me stay ahead of the curve. Ultimately, my #1 goal for me is to make sure our customers have the best selection in town. Prior to joining the Morton Golf team, I spent the previous 13 years as the Buyer/Merchandiser at Granite Bay Golf Club, a private club outside Sacramento, CA. It was there that I gained the experience, knowledge and most importantly, my love for golf retail and fashion.
Join us each month for the newest edition of Heather’s Hot List. For any specific questions about products please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article written by Danielle Thompson, Marketing Team Member and Social Media Specialist for Morton Golf. Danielle can be reached at email@example.com and appreciates your comments.