The weather was a bit chilly out at Haggin Oaks at 2:30 this afternoon when a quick hail storm dropped a layer of ice on the putting greens. Within 30 minutes, the sun was shining again and the ice had quickly melted. Weird weather in the Sacramento valley today.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Local Sacramento Artist Jim Fitzpatrick Is Closing His Gallery.
- Meet Santa at William Land GC on December 7
- Shop Local at the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop this Holiday Season!
- Sacramento Golf Tips: How to Get Backspin on Your Swing
- Shop Our 2023 Holiday Golf Gift Guide at The Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop