The weather was a bit chilly out at Haggin Oaks at 2:30 this afternoon when a quick hail storm dropped a layer of ice on the putting greens. Within 30 minutes, the sun was shining again and the ice had quickly melted. Weird weather in the Sacramento valley today.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
- Tour Edge Announces Three Additional Lofts In New Exotics CBX Hybrid Line, New TrueLoft System
- Buy Online at MortonGolfSales.com and Choose In-Store Pick Up at Haggin Oaks
- The Sun Mountain 2Five Improved For 2018
- The Coolest Golf Gifts for Kids and Teens for 2017
- Bartley Cavanaugh Monthly Riding Special – December 12