The weather was a bit chilly out at Haggin Oaks at 2:30 this afternoon when a quick hail storm dropped a layer of ice on the putting greens. Within 30 minutes, the sun was shining again and the ice had quickly melted. Weird weather in the Sacramento valley today.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
- Cobra Golf Introduces KING F9 SPEEDBACK Irons and Hybrids Featuring Revolutionary SPEEDBACK Technology for a New Standard in Speed & Forgiveness
- December’s Monthly Riding Special at Bartley Cavanaugh
- Haggin Oaks’ Nick Wallace is Heading to FootGolf World Cup in Morocco!
- New Balance Golf Introduces 2019 Women’s Footwear Collection
- FootJoy Trunk Show at Haggin Oaks