The weather was a bit chilly out at Haggin Oaks at 2:30 this afternoon when a quick hail storm dropped a layer of ice on the putting greens. Within 30 minutes, the sun was shining again and the ice had quickly melted. Weird weather in the Sacramento valley today.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Connecting Golfers Online: A Dive into Reddit
- JGANC Winter Shootout Junior Championship Results
- Which New 2022 Srixon Golf Ball is Right for You?
- Hosel Rockets Podcast #35 – An Interview w/Alister MacKenzie Historical Society’s Gary Nelson
- Weekly Recap: New Website Launched for The Pavilion at Haggin Oaks