The weather was a bit chilly out at Haggin Oaks at 2:30 this afternoon when a quick hail storm dropped a layer of ice on the putting greens. Within 30 minutes, the sun was shining again and the ice had quickly melted. Weird weather in the Sacramento valley today.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
- New COBRA Golf F-MAX Superlite Driver & Fairways are Cobra’s Lightest Ever; Providing Maximum Speed & Distance to Players with Moderate Swing Speeds
- Bridgestone Golf Unveils TOUR B JGR Clubs
- NEW Men & Women Apparel at Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop
- ECCO Golf Demo Day Coming to Haggin Oaks Golf Complex on Saturday, September 22, 2018
- NEW Video: Balance Drills with Joe!