Here are the qualifying iron options for this special offer:
Wilson Golf Staff FG62 Irons Sets with Steel Sets – $899.99 Before Discount
Better players are drawn to the classic Wilson muscleback design renowned for its delicate balance of sleek look, soft feel and shot-shaping ability. A closer look reveals this modern innovation: a slightly larger head, a lower muscle slot and a wider, cambered sole. The ’62. A modern classic.
- Modern Muscleback and Mild Cambered Sole: A lower muscleback position widens the sole and strategically moves the CG lower for improved launch angle and ball flight control. A mildly cambered sole features meticulously rounded edges to lower the leading edge. This improves ground interaction for perfect divots and less digging.
- Visual Cues and Soft Feel: Every detail delivers the look demanded by today’s better players including a thinner topline, slight offset, optimum blade length and classic Wilson blade shape. Precision-forged from soft 8620 mild carbon steel for buttery soft feedback at impact.
Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Irons Sets with Steel Shafts – $799.99 Before DiscountIntroducing the latest in Tour-proven cavity-back forgings from Wilson Staff. The FG Tour V2 was an immediate success on Tour. Its powerful, boring trajectory and extremely clean, classic setup with minimal offset provide the game’s best players with truly the game’s best irons.
- Muscleback Feel in a Cavity Construction: Maximum amount of soft 8620 mild carbon steel directly behind the impact zone provides maximum feedback and positive feel. Precise weight distributed across the cavity and around the perimeter optimizes MOI for added forgiveness.
- Specifically Designed for Wilson Tour Staff: Thin, rounded topline and a softer leading edge radius into the hosel imply discreet offset and promote superior setup and target alignment for the better player. Tested and put into play immediately by Wilson Tour Staff Padraig Harrington, Ricky Barnes, and Kevin Streelman.
Wilson Golf Staff Ci11 Irons Sets $499 (steel) / $599.99 (graphite) Before Discount
The new sleek, black PVD Ci11 delivers maximum playability for the aspirational golfer and the power and forgiveness for those wanting additional technology. Its optimal headsize and shape continues the award-winning tradition while maintaining a thin topline and moderately progressive offset, perfect for that crossover player.
- Player’s Look: Power and accuracy delivered with an eye toward classic head size and shape. The Sleek black PVD finish reduces the visual size of the head and serves to reduce glare at address.
- Exoskeleton Weighting: The re-engineered exoskeleton surrounding the rear cavity optimized MOI and stability by pulling weight away from the face and then pulling it toward the heel and toe.
- Crisp Feel: A one-piece, soft response insert is ensconced in soft 431 stainless steel to deliver satisfying sound and crisp feel at impact, even on off-center hits.
- Face Technology: A thinner, harder face promotes the maximum CT allowed by USGA for stronger ball flight and greater distance.
Wilson Golf Staff Di11 Irons Sets $499 (steel) / $599.99 (graphite) Before Discount
During Di11 testing, a player at the end of the range hit bomb after bomb as players gathered, admiring the consistently powerful ball flight and the unmistakable sound of a crisp strike. As we explained the technical aspects of the club- the low CG, ultra-wide sole, largest sweet spot, torsional stability- this player turned and announced, “Boys, don’t worry about all that. Just hit it, and you’ll get it.” We couldn’t agree more.
- Largest Sweetspot/ Highest Ball Speed: Competitive Testing and Evaluation identified a sweet spot 36% larger than super game improvement irons from Taylormade, Ping, and Callaway. The same tests also showed the highest ball velocity off the face of the club.
- Wide Sole and Low CG: A modified exoskeleton pulls weight low to promote a higher ball flight, and back–away from the face- for greater head stability and straighter ball flight.
- Wide-Tip Technology: 85% of all shots are struck from the center of the toe to the club. Wilson’s patented wide-tip shaft technology negates the twisting on these off-center hits to promote straighter, longer ball flight.
- Elastomeric Coating: A generous coating of lightweight elastomer (like that used on the underside of bridges to dampen structurally-damaging vibration) reduces vibration on off-center hits.