Cleveland® Golf, a leader in wedges and equipment innovation for more than 30 years, is pleased to introduce four exciting new products slated for release in Fall 2012. They are: 588® RTX™ CB wedges, 588® Altitude™ irons, Classic Collection™ HB putters, and the T-Frame™ Belly putter.
588® RTX™ CB Wedge
588® RTX™ CB wedges combine the legendary performance of the original 588® wedge with added forgiveness and breakthrough ROTEX™ technology – Cleveland® Golf’s most advanced spin technology ever. Features include:
- 16% Larger Grooves. Through more precise manufacturing, these U-Grooves are 16% larger than previous Tour Zip Grooves® to promote cleaner contact and maximize spin on critical scoring shots.
- Rougher, More Durable Laser Milling. Advanced surface roughness technology is now more durable and dimensionally optimized for even more friction at impact.
- ROTEX™ Face Pattern. Directionally milled face pattern adds roughness and imparts maximum spin, especially on open-face wedge shots where impact tends to be closer to the toe.
- Wedge Cavity Back. An undercut cavity promotes perimeter weighting for more forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Reverse C Sole. Inspired by Cleveland® Golf’s popular CG14™ and CG16™ wedges, this wide, constant-width sole combines heel and toe grinds to improve performance from bunkers and deep rough.
588® RTX™ CB wedges come in eight different lofts (46°-60°) with standard bounce in both Satin Chrome and Black Pearl finishes. Minimum advertised price (MAP) is $119.99. Women’s version is available.
For more information, please visit: http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_wedges.html
588® Altitude™ Irons
588® Altitude™ is a seamlessly blended hybrid-iron set with every iron engineered to be incredibly easy to hit for maximum playability and performance. Features include:
- Full Hollow Construction. Advanced internal weighting adds forgiveness and promotes a lower, deeper center of gravity for optimal launch and effortless distance.
- Face Forged™ Technology. Every iron has a forged club face to enhance ball speed and feel.
- Bendable Hosel. To fit different swing types, the hosel on 588 Altitude irons can be bent up to 3° upright or 2° flat and the loft can be bent 2° weaker or stronger.
- 588® Altitude™ irons are available 4-DW in graphite and steel shafts (3-iron and SW also available). MAP is $699 for 8-piece steel set and $799 for 8-piece graphite set. Women’s version is available.
For more information, please visit: http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_irons.html
Classic Collection™ HB Putters (Models: #1, #3, #7, #10 and #6 Belly)
Classic Collection™ HB putters offer exceptional performance at an exceptional value. All five models combine traditional designs with softer, more responsive feel. Features include:
- Enhanced Feel. A new and improved Winn® grip offers soft texture and responsive feedback. A slightly deeper CNC milling pattern on the face promotes a softer feel at impact for more control.
- Heel -Toe Weighting. This maximizes Moment of Inertia for minimal distance loss on off-center hits.
Classic Collection™ HB putters are available in four standard-length versions (#1, #3, #7, #10) with MAP of $89.99. Belly version is available in four different lengths – including a 39″ Almost Belly – with MAP of $129.99. Women’s version of #10 model is available.
T-Frame™ Belly Putter
The T-Frame™ Belly putter features advanced T-Frame performance in the stability of a Belly model. The putter is designed with a high Moment of Inertia, as over 70 grams of weight have been redistributed to the rear of the putter for maximum forgiveness on off-center strikes. A dominant “T” on the crown makes alignment easy, and a precision milled face promotes soft, solid feel. The T-Frame™ Belly putter is available in four different lengths – including a 39″ Almost Belly – with MAP of $149.99.
For more information on these two new putters, please visit: http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_putters.html
Each of these four products is now available for pre-booking and will be available in the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop and online at www.MortonGolfSales.com on Friday, November 16, 2012.