Winning Entry In “Golf With Dad” Story Wins Two Tickets To 2012 Ryder Cup
Do you have a favorite golf story with dad? If so, Bag Boy would like you to share it. The company has launched a Father’s Day promotion on the contest tab of its facebook page www.facebook.com/BagBoyGolf. The contest page will require entrants to complete a simple form and share their favorite “Golf with Dad” story from now till June 17. The Grand Prize winner will receive two Ryder Cup prize packs, including a personalized Ryder Cup stand bag, and two tickets to this year’s Ryder Cup. There will also be Bag Boy product prizes for the second through fifth place entries.
Father’s Day Promotion Highlights:
- Go to www.facebook.com/BagBoyGolf and click on contest tab to submit your favorite golf story with dad.
- Entries should be 150 words or less.
- All entries must be submitted by Sunday, June 17, 2012 by 12 p.m. est.
- Winners will be announced on the Bag Boy’s facebook site on Friday, June 22, 2012.
- 29 winners will be selected and a total of 58 prizes will be awarded (winners and their dad will receive same prize). One winner for first through fourth, 25 winners for fifth place
- No purchase necessary.
“Many of us learned the game from our dad and shared special moments together on the course,” said Craig Ramsbottom, President, Dynamic Brands Golf Division. “Bag Boy would like to give golfers an opportunity to reminisce about golfing with dad and share their special story with others through our facebook page.”
Bag Boy will promote the Father’s Day contest through golf shops and golf specialty stores, social media, print and online advertising. Bag Boy prizes will be awarded to the top 29 entries. The Grand prize winner will receive two tickets to this year’s Ryder Cup in Medinah, Ill. and a Ryder Cup prize pack. Other prizes include the new TriSwivel push cart, T-2000 travel cover, Revolver cart bags and Ryder Cup towels.