We’ve all heard golf equipment marketing that promises to take multiple strokes off your handicap. How realistic are these claims? What can you expect from new equipment? We tackle these questions and more in this article where we compare your expectations with reality. New Driver Often a golfer’s first thought when it comes to improving… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged Expectation vs. Reality
Book ATee Time
- Inside the Golfer’s Mind: 10 things a player must do in a competitive round. By: Dr. Bob Rotella (Golf Digest)
- They’re back! Titleist Thursdays begin October 22
- October’s Monday Golf Special
- Play More Golf And Improve Your Game Every Week With “The League” At Haggin Oaks
- NFL Sunday Ticket Now Available At Mackenzie’s Sports Bar & Grilled!