Men’s and Junior Apparel Buyer / Soft Goods Sales Manager, Marlene Kawaguchi shares her top 5 product/brands from the 2017 PGA Merchandise Show that she’s most excited about for the upcoming year.
The PGA Merchandise Show is the industry’s leading golf show, known as the “MAJOR of Golf Business” and it is the best place in the country to discover the newest technologies, trends and products in golf equipment. The 2017 PGA Merchandise Show was held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL and ran from January 24 through January 27.
Marlene’s top 5:
- Dunning Golf – Not a new brand to the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop but I’m very impressed with the quality of design, fabrication and details.
- Grunt Style – “Patriot Wear” is what they call it. Started by former Army drill sergeant Daniel Alarik on the base of Fort Benning, Ga. Polos that feature a splash of digi-camo accents with a touch of patriotism in a stylish frame. Golf Digest awarded them “Best of Show” for the PGA Shoe in apparel brands this year.
- 2UNDER – More than just stripes and solids. This year they stepped it up with their new prints.
- Bonobos Golf – This company prides itself with the perfect fit Men’s pant and they stock 36 inseams. (Nordstrom carries this brand)
- Turtles and Tees – New junior golf apparel company. It was nice to see something besides a solid skort or polo. This vendor has some really cute prints (i.e. turtles, elephants and monkeys).
Look for these products coming soon to Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop.
In case you missed our live coverage of the 2017 PGA Merchandise Show click HERE to read our blog.
Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop is located at 3645 Fulton Ave Sacramento, CA 95821. Call 916-808-2526 for questions.