Family and Adult Divisions
Family Division: For Youth Soccer Players and/or Parents wanting to play with their Son or Daughter
Adult Division: For Players 18 Years and Older
Sponsorships: Contact Roland Guillen at 916-467-6380 for more information
Kickin’ for a Cure Tournament Details
Saturday, April 12th – Complimentary Practice Round
5:00 PM to Dusk
- Get a feel for the course, especially if you’re a first time player
- No need to RSVP! Just Check-In at the Pro Shop and tell them you’re a “Kickin’ For a Cure” participant
- Tournament dress code not enforced for practice round
Sunday, April 13th – Tournament
11:00 AM: Player Check-in Begins
12:15 PM: FootGolf Clinic & Rules Overview
- Introduction of FootGolf skills and techniques
12:45 PM: Welcome & Introduction
- Join us for a ceremonial introduction to the “Boy & Girl of the Year” and several cancer survivors on our team
1:00 PM: Tournament Begins (Shotgun Format)
4:00 PM: Post Event Reception, Awards, Dinner, Raffle/Auction
- Join us in the Pavilion at Haggin Oaks for player awards for each division, food, live music, raffle prizes and live auction
“Mike’s Cancer Crushers” has teamed up with Haggin Oaks and the California FootGolf Association for the 1st Annual FootGolf Classic to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
This event, along with several others, is part of a 10-week campaign to raise awareness and funds to continue making an investment in research and provide patient assistance in the fight against Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma, and other blood related cancers.
To learn more about this campaign, go to http://www.mwoy.org/pages/sac/sac14/mikescancercrushers
Your participation is greatly appreciated!
Mike’s Cancer Crushers