Matt Young, Golf Professional at Haggin Oaks, won a Callaway sales contest last year and took an amazing trip to Scotland in October 2010. Over the next few days, Matt will be documenting his trip with videos and memories on his blog, My Life on the Green. I definitely recommend following Matt’s journey on this once-in-a-lifetime trip. Matt played Carnoustie the day after a European Tour event was played on the course. As Matt writes, “The course played tough but the weather was unbeatable! I don’t think that Callaway could have planned it much better… I hit some of the best shots of my life and had some of the toughest bunker shots and lies I have faced on any golf course. Some people call it “Car-Nasty” and now I know why. If the weather was not as nice as it was, the scores would have been a lot higher.” Click HERE to read more. Check out this amazing video from Day 3 of Matt’s journey:
Golf in the City of Sacramento
- New Travis Mathew at the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop
- New Video 90 Second Stories: Anna Mae, 92-Year-Old Lady Golfer
- Delectable August Food Specials at the MacKenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille!
- August’s Monthly Riding Special at Bartley Cavanaugh
- Purchase a Set of TaylorMade MCGB Irons and Receive a Cart Lite Bag FREE