This weekly feature is all about you – your stories, your special accomplishments, your tournament results, and your golf news! This week we feature articles about Gulbis giving up competitive golf, France’s Rives winning the Napa Valley Junior Open and more!
If you have a story you would like to submit, please send it to Jennifer Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org. All contributions need to be received by Monday to be considered for publication by Wednesday.
Gulbis Giving Up Competitive Golf After ’20 Season
“LPGA golfer Natalie Gulbis will retire from her competitive playing career at the end of the season, she wrote in a first-person account Thursday on Golf.com…”
Junior Golf: France’s Rives, 15, Wins Napa Valley Junior Open At Chardonnay
“AMERICAN CANYON — Jasper Rives was searching for a golf tournament to play in during his first trip to California…”
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020 – Weekly What’s New in Golf Facebook Live With Ken & Jen – 10 am – 10:30 am – Haggin Oaks Golf Complex Facebook Page which you can find here
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020 – New Episode of the Hosel Rockets Podcast – Click here to find out where you can listen
- Saturday, February 1, 2020 – Bing Maloney’s Ladies 9-Hole Fun Play Saturday Golf Group – Play on the short, executive 9-hole golf course and meet afterward in Maloney’s Grille to make new friends and have a drink or bite to eat – and laugh! – Bing Maloney Golf Course
- Sunday, February 2, 2020 –William Land Golf Course’s Ladies 9-Hole Fun Play – Come out and enjoy weekend play at William Land Golf Course! Afterwards we can gather for a drink or bite to eat. Make some new friends! $15 to walk; $22 to ride. – William Land Golf Course
- Friday, February 7 – Sunday, February 9 – TaylorMade SIM Launch Weekend – Get a free 15 min trackman fitting to try the new TaylorMade SIM line at the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop on February 7 – 9! – Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop
P.S. Have You Recently Made a Hole-in-One? Let Us Know Here.
Have you recently won a tournament or would you like to submit a special interest story? Let us know by sending an email to Jmorton@hagginoaks.com.