What is Nike Air Max Day?
Nike’s Air Max Day is an annual event that dives into the popular style highlighting all-things Air Max.
Air Max was released March 26, 1987 with the Air Max 1. Nike showcased the Swoosh’s Air Technology: a flexible urethane pouch filled with pressurized gas, with a visible window on the side of the shoe providing additional cushioning.
This worldwide annual event started in 2014; each year new styles and designs are revealed, inspired by many different communities and cultures.
Today, Nike is taking you on an interactive journey around the globe. This is a virtual experience that starts at 12:00AM through 9:00AM PDT.
The virtual event will feature a full experience that is happening in Istanbul, Barcelona, Milan, Toronto, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Chicago, New York, Shanghai and other cities.
The events includes creative workshops, panels, collection tours and exclusive content going live throughout the day. There will also be special guest appearances, product drops and musical performances.
Are there Nike Air Max Golf Shoes?
Yes! Nike offers a few options:
- Nike Air Max 90 G
- Nike Air Max 1 G
- Nike Air Max 270 G (Available at Haggin Oaks, pictured below)
- Sleeve-like upper is a stitch-for-stitch reconstruction of the original Nike Air Max 270. The mesh has a flexible overlay that helps keep out water and makes it easier to clean your shoes.
- Foam midsole has a large Max Air unit for plush cushioning with each step.
- External heel counter helps stabilize your foot.
- Integrated traction pattern is designed to perform at the highest levels of play, while still being versatile enough to wear off course. The perimeter of the outsole is specially designed to enhance grip during rotational movements.
- The Air Max 270 G is a unisex style available for both men and women.
- Color: Black/White-Hot Punch
- Price: $149.99
Get the highly coveted Air Max 270 G! Call 916.808.2525 or visit us at the Haggin Oaks Golf Pro Shop.