The Haggin Oaks Director of Instruction & Fitting, Tom Morton, has been featured in the August 2010 issue of PGA Magazine. An industry publication that is sent to tens of thousands of PGA Golf Professionals and golf industry insiders, PGA Magazine is the leading golf industry publication of it’s kind. The two page feature highlighting Tom was centered on Haggin Oaks unique new player development Step by Step program that was founded and developed right here in Sacramento. It walks through the slow and deliberate process that the Haggin Oaks lesson program takes golfers of all abilities- from brand new beginners to aspiring tour professionals- and develops a plan to attain their goals.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
- Save 25% on Arcade Creek tee times through August 30, 2018
- Parent Support Coaching Workshop Coming August 22, 2018
- New Travis Mathew at the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop
- New Video 90 Second Stories: Anna Mae, 92-Year-Old Lady Golfer
- Delectable August Food Specials at the MacKenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille!