The Haggin Oaks Director of Instruction & Fitting, Tom Morton, has been featured in the August 2010 issue of PGA Magazine. An industry publication that is sent to tens of thousands of PGA Golf Professionals and golf industry insiders, PGA Magazine is the leading golf industry publication of it’s kind. The two page feature highlighting Tom was centered on Haggin Oaks unique new player development Step by Step program that was founded and developed right here in Sacramento. It walks through the slow and deliberate process that the Haggin Oaks lesson program takes golfers of all abilities- from brand new beginners to aspiring tour professionals- and develops a plan to attain their goals.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
- Introducing The Northern California Institute of Golf
- Titleist’s Battle for the Bag at Haggin Oaks
- Jack Nicklaus Reducing Day-To-Day Role With Nicklaus Companies; Executive Chairman Howard Milstein To Steer Company Forward 1
- Howard Milstein And Emigrant Capital Purchase Golf Magazine And Golf.com
- New Balance Golf Adds Two New Minimus Golf Shoes For 2018 Season