The Haggin Oaks Director of Instruction & Fitting, Tom Morton, has been featured in the August 2010 issue of PGA Magazine. An industry publication that is sent to tens of thousands of PGA Golf Professionals and golf industry insiders, PGA Magazine is the leading golf industry publication of it’s kind. The two page feature highlighting Tom was centered on Haggin Oaks unique new player development Step by Step program that was founded and developed right here in Sacramento. It walks through the slow and deliberate process that the Haggin Oaks lesson program takes golfers of all abilities- from brand new beginners to aspiring tour professionals- and develops a plan to attain their goals.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Celebration of life for John “Johnny Mac” McGregor on
- 3 Unbelievable Japanese Golf Brands! on
- Stay Warm On The Course With Lululemon Tech Fleece Leggings on
- You Must Have This Beer Flight At MacKenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille For Super Bowl Sunday on
- 2023 Junior Golf Programs Starting Soon at Haggin Oaks on