Come to Haggin Oaks to watch the 2011 Masters Tournament. We have live coverage in the Haggin Oaks Super Shop, the Pro Shop, and on our TV’s in MacKenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille. Our own Dave Stockly is at the Masters Tournament and is sharing photos and stories from his trip on our blog throughout the tournament week. Click HERE to follow his journey and check back often for updates. Also, Matt Young shares on his blog, My Life on the Green, all the reasons why Haggin Oaks is the best place for you to spend your weekend following the Masters. Click HERE to read more.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Morton Golf on Two Great Ways to Play Junior Golf at Haggin Oaks Golf Complex
- mario coron on Two Great Ways to Play Junior Golf at Haggin Oaks Golf Complex
- 2023 FootGolf World Cup Kicks off in Orlando - Sports Champ. All rights reserved. on Super Shop
- 2023 FootGolf World Cup Kicks off in Orlando - Sports Champ. All rights reserved. on FootGolf
- Morton Golf on Friday Night Couples Fun At Bartley Cavanaugh