Come to Haggin Oaks to watch the 2011 Masters Tournament. We have live coverage in the Haggin Oaks Super Shop, the Pro Shop, and on our TV’s in MacKenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille. Our own Dave Stockly is at the Masters Tournament and is sharing photos and stories from his trip on our blog throughout the tournament week. Click HERE to follow his journey and check back often for updates. Also, Matt Young shares on his blog, My Life on the Green, all the reasons why Haggin Oaks is the best place for you to spend your weekend following the Masters. Click HERE to read more.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
- Cobra Golf Introduces KING F9 SPEEDBACK Irons and Hybrids Featuring Revolutionary SPEEDBACK Technology for a New Standard in Speed & Forgiveness
- December’s Monthly Riding Special at Bartley Cavanaugh
- Haggin Oaks’ Nick Wallace is Heading to FootGolf World Cup in Morocco!
- New Balance Golf Introduces 2019 Women’s Footwear Collection
- FootJoy Trunk Show at Haggin Oaks