Come to Haggin Oaks to watch the 2011 Masters Tournament. We have live coverage in the Haggin Oaks Super Shop, the Pro Shop, and on our TV’s in MacKenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille. Our own Dave Stockly is at the Masters Tournament and is sharing photos and stories from his trip on our blog throughout the tournament week. Click HERE to follow his journey and check back often for updates. Also, Matt Young shares on his blog, My Life on the Green, all the reasons why Haggin Oaks is the best place for you to spend your weekend following the Masters. Click HERE to read more.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
- XXIO Announces XXIO X, The Tenth Generation Of XXIO Woods And Irons: Experience Easier Distance
- Datrek Launches 2 New Golf Bags For 2018 Season
- Tour Edge Announces Three Additional Lofts In New Exotics CBX Hybrid Line, New TrueLoft System
- Buy Online at MortonGolfSales.com and Choose In-Store Pick Up at Haggin Oaks
- The Sun Mountain 2Five Improved For 2018