Calvin Carpenter, Teaching Professional at Haggin Oaks Golf Course, shows us how to hit both a high and low shot with your irons. For a low shot, he says to play the ball slightly behind the center of your stance, to position the handle of the club forward and to hit with a wider stance…. Continue reading →
Posts Tagged high low shots
Book ATee Time
- Hosel Rockets Podcast #31 – CEO of Travis Mathew, Ryan Ellis
- From Juniors to Professionals: See where PGA Pros Champ and Smotherman started
- Weekly Recap: Sacramento State Women’s Golf Kicks of their 2021-2022 season!
- 9 Golf Related Cocktails to Help You Through the Back 9
- Recent Graduate, Ethan Lu Takes on the 2021 PURE Insurance Championship