Calvin Carpenter, Teaching Professional at Haggin Oaks Golf Course, shows us how to hit both a high and low shot with your irons. For a low shot, he says to play the ball slightly behind the center of your stance, to position the handle of the club forward and to hit with a wider stance…. Continue reading →
Posts Tagged high low shots
Book ATee Time
- Major Medal Haul Features Mizuno’s First Ever Driver Gold in 2019 Golf Digest Hot List
- Now is the Time to Replace Lost or Missing PING Irons from Your Current or Old Set
- 50% OFF All Men’s Sweaters and Pullovers at the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop
- Why are Golf Balls White?
- Haggin Oaks Serves Up Fun with Free Games Inside the Super Shop