Fairways+Greens Magazine editor Vic Williams came in a week ago and went through our platinum clubfitting in the Haggin Oaks Player Performance Studio with Shaun Barnes. He’s been blogging on his experience on the magazine website. Click on the image to read the second installment of his clubfitting that had him hitting it significantly farther and straighter.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
Subscribe by Email
- Now is the Time to Replace Lost or Missing PING Irons from Your Current or Old Set on
- Dress in Style This Halloween with the Characters from Caddyshack on
- The Internet’s Most Asked PING Golf Questions Finally Answered! on
- How to Choose Between the Titleist TS1, TS2, TS3, and TS4! on
- When A Chef Walks Into A Bar You Get… Cirino’s Bloody Mary Mix! on