With the largest core ever produced by Titleist Golf and a new alignment side stamp, the new Tour Soft golf balls are engineered to give you more distance and improve your short game.
These new balls are available beginning January 22, 2020, both online and in most major golf shops.
For golfers who prefer a softer-feeling golf ball, the new 2020 Tour Soft improves upon its prior generation with real performance advancements to help them play better:
- Titleist’s largest golf ball core is now even larger, delivering faster ball speeds for category-leading distance off the tee.
- The larger core size required engineers to make Tour Soft’s high-performance 4CE grafted cover system even thinner, producing increased short game spin around the green.
- Enhanced aerodynamics – a new spherically-tiled 342 cuboctahedron dimple design – provides a more penetrating ball flight.
- Doubling as an alignment aid, the new Tour Soft “T” side stamp provides golfers the option for easy alignment on the tee or green.
“Golfers wanting to play a softer-feeling ball shouldn’t have to sacrifice yards off the tee or control into the green. We know they have real golf to play and their ball has to be much more than just soft,” said Michael Mahoney, Vice President, Titleist Golf Ball Marketing. “The new generation of Tour Soft continues to show what’s possible in a lower compression design. Our engineers have developed a longer, all-around better performing golf ball that maintains the soft and responsive feel that golfers love about this product.”
The new Tour Soft, offered in both white and high-optic yellow, is manufactured by Titleist associates at Titleist’s owned-and-operated Ball Plant 2 in North Dartmouth, Mass., ensuring the most consistent performance and quality in every dozen and every ball.
NEW ALIGNMENT STAMP
Tour Soft’s sidestamp has been redesigned and integrated into a new alignment aid feature for 2020. The alignment stamp – resembling a “T” shape – makes it easier for golfers to line up their Tour Soft on the green or tee, without having to mark lines on the ball.
“When we began offering alignment aid stamps through our My Titleist customizer (on Titleist.com) in February of 2018, they instantly became the most popular options among golfers choosing to add custom logos to their golf ball,” said Michael Fish, Titleist Golf Ball Product Manager. “Our research and testing with Tour Soft golfers showed an overwhelming preference for using an enhanced alignment stamp and they put this ‘T’ mark at the top of their list.”
2020 TOUR SOFT PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY
The new Titleist Tour Soft is engineered to provide golfers with better performance for their game, delivering responsive soft feel, commanding distance and excellent short-game performance through the following key technologies:
- Reformulated, Larger and Faster Core – the largest of any Titleist golf ball – delivers longer distance and responsive feel.
- Thinner 4CE Grafted Cover – developed using ultra-thin TCU process technology – generates more greenside spin for better control into and around the green.
- Spherically-Tiled 342 Cuboctahedron Dimple Design provides a more penetrating and consistent ball flight.
Overall, these new Tour Soft golf balls are designed to give the player who likes a softer feel and longer distance exactly what they are after.
If you would like to get a few dozen of your own you can by clicking the button below.