Meet Dan Pohl, two time PGA Tour winner and Ryder Cup member, Friday April 24 at 10:00, on the ESPN 1320 Game Improvement Stage during the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo
Come to the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo on Friday, April 24 and see Dan Pohl on the ESPN Game Improvement Stage at 10am. Pohl has seven Top-10 finishes in major tournaments and his best finish in a major was 2nd at the 1982 Masters which he lost to Craig Stadler in a playoff. During the Masters on Sunday, he came from 7 shots back to catch Craig Stadler. He set a record that still stands today on holes 13-16 where he went 6 under par-Eagle, Birdie, Eagle, Birdie. He also had a third place finish at the 1981 PGA Championship and a T-3 at the 1982 U.S. Open. Join Frank LaRosa with ESPN 1320 when he talks with Dan Pohl on Friday, April 24 at 10:00 about his long list of golf achievements.
PGA Tour wins
- 1986 (2) Colonial National Invitation, NEC World Series of Golf
- 1975 Michigan Amateur
- 1977 Michigan Amateur
- 1988 Pebble Beach National ProAm Championship (with Dan Marino)
- He was a Ryder Cup Member
- Vardon Trophy Winner 1986
- He never missed a cut at the PGA Championship going 9 for 9 and was 6 for 7 at the Masters
- Over 4,000 Career Cuts which included over 70 top 10 finishes
- Dan served as an on course TV analyst for NBC Sports for many years working with Johnny Miller and Dick Enberg along with Roger Maltbie
- ESPN 1999 & 2000 World Long Drive Championship
- He is currently has a daily radio show in Phoenix called Arizona Golf and MC’s many golf events throughout the year. He will also be playing some Champions Tour events this year including the PGA Championship
The Haggin Oaks Golf Complex is celebrating a milestone as 2015 marks the 40th anniversary of the Haggin Oaks Golf Expo which has grown over the years into America’s Largest Demo Days and Golf Lifestyle Show and runs Friday, April 24 through Sunday, April 26 from 9am to 5pm daily. This year’s event promises to be entertaining, educational, interactive, informative and as always, FREE to the general public. Click HERE for more information.