Are you having trouble transferring your swing from the range to the course? You are not alone. This is a common issue for many golfers. In Matt Young’s teaching experience, he has had many students come tell him, “I can hit ball after ball on the driving range with good distance and control but as soon as I step onto the first tee it’s a different story.” Matt Young recently shared a few pointers on his blog, My Life on the Green, that may help you understand how to take your driving range game onto the course. Click HERE to read his tips for success and then give him a call at 916-808-2531 to schedule a lesson at Haggin Oaks.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
Subscribe by Email
- The Story Behind LinkSoul’s Caddie Academy Shirt to Save Goat Hill on
- Introducing the Club Booster EWheels – Turn Any Push Cart into an Electric Cart on
- 20 Funny Golf Sayings and Inspirational Golf Quotes on
- Jack’s Caring Gesture: The Story Behind the Yellow Shirt on
- Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop’s After Christmas Demo Sale is the Biggest Sale of the Year! on