Are you having trouble transferring your swing from the range to the course? You are not alone. This is a common issue for many golfers. In Matt Young’s teaching experience, he has had many students come tell him, “I can hit ball after ball on the driving range with good distance and control but as soon as I step onto the first tee it’s a different story.” Matt Young recently shared a few pointers on his blog, My Life on the Green, that may help you understand how to take your driving range game onto the course. Click HERE to read his tips for success and then give him a call at 916-808-2531 to schedule a lesson at Haggin Oaks.
Golf in the City of Sacramento
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Celebration of life for John “Johnny Mac” McGregor on
- 3 Unbelievable Japanese Golf Brands! on
- Stay Warm On The Course With Lululemon Tech Fleece Leggings on
- You Must Have This Beer Flight At MacKenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille For Super Bowl Sunday on
- 2023 Junior Golf Programs Starting Soon at Haggin Oaks on