It’s common practice to switch to lower compression balls in cold weather in order to compensate for golf balls “stiffening” in the cold. We are going to investigate and test the legitamacy of this practice. Question: How does temperature affect golf ball compression? Hypothesis: As a golf ball gets colder, it will become less compressible… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged temperature
Book ATee Time
- Titleist TSi1 Metals & TSi4 Woods are now available!
- 2021 Callaway ERC Soft Golf Balls – Complete Overview
- The Story Behind Dave Ohlsen, Mackenzie’s Sports Bar & Grille’s Restaurant Manager!
- How Well Do You Know Haggin Oaks? Test Your Knowledge with these questions!
- What Does Bounce Mean for a Wedge?