It’s common practice to switch to lower compression balls in cold weather in order to compensate for golf balls “stiffening” in the cold. We are going to investigate and test the legitamacy of this practice. Question: How does temperature affect golf ball compression? Hypothesis: As a golf ball gets colder, it will become less compressible… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged temperature
Book ATee Time
- Happy Valentine’s Day to Your Stomach – <3 Maloney's Grille
- Come into Haggin Oaks for this Sweet Offer from Bridgestone Golf
- Dreamy February Food Specials at The Cafe at Bartley Cavanaugh
- Sketchers Closeout: All GO GOLF Eagle styles $49.99!
- 2UNDR Launches Spring 2019 Collection: New Prints, T-Shirts, and Lounge Wear