Ron Sirak recently interviewed Natalie Gulbis on her hometown, Sacramento, and her picks for the best places to play, eat, stay and of course GOLF while she is in town. We’re happy to report that Haggin Oaks made her list. According to Natalie, Haggin Oaks is “a staple in the city. There are two courses… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged Serrano
Book ATee Time
- Sacramento’s Week in Golf – October 16, 2019
- Save on Private Lessons with Calvin Carpenter When You Purchase Our Fall Lesson Special
- Improve Your Golf Game with the Drive, Chip, Putt & Play Golf Class at Haggin Oaks
- The New Tour Edge HL4 Clubs Offer a New Way Way to Structure Your Golf Bag!
- Ping Sigma 2 Anser Putter Review