Ron Sirak recently interviewed Natalie Gulbis on her hometown, Sacramento, and her picks for the best places to play, eat, stay and of course GOLF while she is in town. We’re happy to report that Haggin Oaks made her list. According to Natalie, Haggin Oaks is “a staple in the city. There are two courses… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged Serrano
Book ATee Time
- Women’s Golf Day Welcomes Over 900 Facilities at the Event this Year Taking Place on June 2, 2020
- Hosel Rockets Podcast #16 – Ping has new golf clubs & bags for 2020 + Remarkable golf facts you haven’t heard about.
- PUMA Golf Introduces IGNITE PWRADPT CAGED
- New Little Book of Golf Promotions Packs a Big Punch
- Sacramento’s Week in Golf – January 22, 2020