Watch Calvin Carpenter, Teaching Professional at Haggin Oaks Golf Complex for the tip of the week! One of Calvin’s favorite putting drills is to work on those short 3 foot putts. Start by chalking a line about 3 feet long. He used chalk, but you can use spray paint or string. If you use string… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged Putting Tip
Book ATee Time
- Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop Receives 2019 AGM Platinum Award
- December Brings Cheer and New Food Specials at MacKenzie’s!
- Cobra Golf Introduces KING F9 SPEEDBACK Irons and Hybrids Featuring Revolutionary SPEEDBACK Technology for a New Standard in Speed & Forgiveness
- December’s Monthly Riding Special at Bartley Cavanaugh
- Haggin Oaks’ Nick Wallace is Heading to FootGolf World Cup in Morocco!