Watch Calvin Carpenter, Teaching Professional at Haggin Oaks Golf Complex for the tip of the week! One of Calvin’s favorite putting drills is to work on those short 3 foot putts. Start by chalking a line about 3 feet long. He used chalk, but you can use spray paint or string. If you use string… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged Putting Tip
Book ATee Time
- Sign Up For The California State Fair Championships Today!
- Used Club Garage Sale – The Wedge Edition Happening July 14 and 15
- July’s Food Specials at The Cafe at Bartley Cavanaugh
- Bag Boy TriSwivel II Named Best Push Cart For Second Consecutive Year by MyGolfSpy
- XXIO Experience Day Comes to Haggin Oaks on July 14, 2018