The USGA dictates that a golf driver can be no larger than 460cc (cubic centimeters) According to the USGA Rules for 2019, “The volume of the clubhead must not exceed 460 cubic centimetres (28.06 cubic inches), plus a tolerance of 10 cubic centimetres (0.61 cubic inches)” (Page 49). Ok cool, now what does that mean… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged Archimedes Principle
Book ATee Time
- Now Enrolling! Junior Golf Summer Programs at Haggin Oaks
- 15 Interesting Things You Probably Don’t Know About Golf … #7 May Surprise You!
- 3 Little Changes To Stop 3 Putting and Dramatically Lower Your Score!
- Last Minute Gift Ideas for Father’s Day.
- How to find out which Titleist Golf Balls and Golf Clubs are right for you.