During Haggin Oaks Golf Expo, Frank LaRosa from ESPN 1320 Golf To Go had a chance to discuss Sun Mountain’s Reflex Push Cart, with Sun Mountain President Ed Kowachek.
The Reflex is distinguished by its innovative folding method. When open, its wide stance is extremely stable. When closed, it has a small footprint.
The Reflex push cart, which folds up nearly instantaneously and neatly to a size that’s barely more than two cubic feet. The cart’s E-Z Latch system takes the Reflex from open to folded in three steps that might take all of five seconds.
The cart also includes two padded accessory trays, and its twin handles rotate so they can be positioned at any angle and in any arrangement, from a traditional horizontal setup or flipped vertically to accommodate players who prefer a more centered position.
Despite its compact size when folded, the Reflex features the widest wheel base of any Sun Mountain push cart.
FEATURES OF THE REFLEX PUSH CART
- Patent-pending design easily unfolds and folds, fitting easily into car trunks.
- Wide wheel base for superior on-course stability.
- The E-Z Latch System simplifies folding and unfolding the cart and adjusting the handle height.
- The ergonomic and adjustable handle positions arms and shoulders in their most natural position.
- Push handles have 180 degree range of adjustability for comfort, convenience and choice.
- Accessory console with dual, padded accessory trays with ball rack, score card holder and beverage holder.
- Handle-mounted parking brake.
The Reflex Push Cart is available at the Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop. Come in today, and try it out for yourself, today!
Haggin Oaks Golf Super Shop is located at 3645 Fulton Avenue in Sacramento, CA.